Do you want to see Bisping vs. GSP?

Do you want to see Bisping vs. GSP?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Strange fight. Who wants it?

Man who cleaned out his division vs. guy who defended once (and got beat up in the process), rocked, dropped, almost KTFO. He's so badly mentally damaged, now he wants to fight a guy from a lower weight class with very few KOs.

Michael Bisping says he agreed to fight George St-Pierre; Dana White denies

Bisping, who is coming off a successful title defense earlier this month, went on to say the UFC had been negotiating the fight "the last few days."

But in a text message to ESPN.com, White said the matchup wouldn't happen.

"There is no Bisping vs. GSP fight in Toronto," White said. "I know Mike wants it but it's not happening."

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...reed-fight-george-st-pierre-dana-white-denies

Bisping is the new Tyron Woodley.

Last edited:
Fuck, yeah. My body is ready.

I'd love to see GSP come back, but not against Bisping. Bisping should defend his title against Jacare/Romero if they win their next. GSP should fight a WW such as Woodley/Wonderboy/Maia or something. Who knows.

So I voted no.

This is a no brainer, of course id love to see that fight in Toronto.

Dana needs to swallow some humble pie and take the ego hit like a man.

I want Bisping to continually fight irrelevant contenders until Sherdog explodes and...

836969eabc6581347ff93bf32eedca9a9875041740932b517ad54414b928f30e_1.jpg

Oh Yeah!, the show must go on. Why stop the circus now?

If it's all I can get yeah. Rather see GSP come back against Wonderboy though for the title. (later...i know) but THAT would be bananas.

' Different levels, sorry. Yes and No. Can that be calculated in the poll? If not, I'd go 51:49 yes, no? Savvy? '
- Tze

Fuck no lol. So I can see who throws the most jabs?

May not be right or fair to contenders but...hell we love fighting and we would love to see it

Bisping should fight someone his own size...and I like Bisping. The reigning, defending (barely) MW champ wants to fight a perennial WW who hasn't fought in 3 years. I want to see GSP come back and fight for the WW belt, not against Bisping.

Not really, but only because I think St. Pierre would win. Which would pit him up against a bunch of guys I KNOW he can't take. He's best at 170. Seriously, if Hendricks gave him a hard time, what's Yoel, Chris, Jacare gonna do? I'd much rather him fight Anderson if he's looking for a payday at 185(albeit if long overdue). Then get his ass back down to 170 and challenge for that title.

Dana White says the fight ain't happening?

Sweet, Toronto here I come. Always wanted to see GSP live

Not that interested in GSP fighting a guy that used to fight at LHW. Let's have them both fight relevant guys in their own division before we bring the circus back to town.

Back