we need more decision victories.

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
guys that are going for ko's are trying to impress Dana/owners and the fans but not necessarily fighting tactical and to the best of their ability. also more ko's means fighters are in mismatches as fighters who are evenly matched should never be knocked out. its like watching a baseball game or basketball and the games over by halftime. we want to see close fights that go to the bell.

true fight fans appreciate guys like gsp and cruz. dana should be giving performance bonuses to fighters leaving it in the hands of the judges not going for broke. its about the quality.

Agreed we need more decisions left in the hands of our competent judges.

Could you imagine how much brain damage JDS could have saved if Cain KOd him in the 1st round of their 2nd fight?

Seriously though, either you are asking for elongated brain damage or you sre asking for more boring fights.

Yeah, everybody loves ppvs that have all decisions.

As much as i respect GSP I just don't find his usual style exciting.

His fights against Sherk and Trigg though were awesome.

I don't mind decisions but sometimes they just look like sparring matches.

Fights where each guy is trying to actually finish but end up going to decision are great

nFSWgPQ.jpg

guys that are going for ko's are trying to impress Dana/owners and the fans but not necessarily fighting tactical and to the best of their ability. also more ko's means fighters are in mismatches as fighters who are evenly matched should never be knocked out. its like watching a baseball game or basketball and the games over by halftime. we want to see close fights that go to the bell.

true fight fans appreciate guys like gsp and cruz. dana should be giving performance bonuses to fighters leaving it in the hands of the judges not going for broke. its about the quality.
' Spoken like by a true knowledgeable subject, not subjected to the current 'rowdiness' UFC is trying to poison us with. Bravo! '
-Tze

Yeah, everybody loves ppvs that have all decisions.
We could have a replay of the first UFC ppv where they ran out of time and we all missed the main event.

Some extremely exciting fights go to decision. Lawler/Condit, Conor/Nate 2, Couture/Sylvia, Cormier/Jones, GSP/Penn.

Some of the most boring fights are quick KOs, like Lawler/Woodley.

Generally I prefer fighters to fight to win though. The tactical fights sometimes leave me angry and stressed out.

Why are you worried about brain damage?

These fighters know the consequences so fans need to stop acting like cackling moms.

We need more 10-10 rounds for when they're razor thin rounds, then we should have overtime rounds in the event of a draw.

JUST BLEED

If there was a quicker way to kill MMA as a sport, TS already got the blueprint.

Back