Conor is Negan, Aldo is Rick - The Walking Dead

T

The Great Macsby

Aldo thought he was the pound for pound king. But little did he know...Conor was coming for him.

Now Conor has slayed him in front of everyone and Aldo works for him now.

Aldo is forced to do Conor's bidding and wipe out other contenders (Edgar -> Max and Pettis) while Conor gets rich and enjoys the spoils.

Apparently the writers based Negan's character on Conor's persona....true story.​

conor twd.jpg

***NO SPOILERS FROM MAGAZINE NERDS OKAY****

Mods, ban anyone who does!​

RIck kills Negan at the end. Comic was meh.

<13>
Reported!

fSV89.gif

' In those terms... The Conor is a piece of shit (on toast, so we make it less serious)? What? You've said it though! No? Oh... So it looks like Nate is a guy that choked out The Conor using his skill, then beat The Conor in a 5 rounder only to have that win taken due to Uncy Dana's poltrones and zombies... So, Nate 2 The Con 0! '
- Tze

Aldo thought he was the pound for pound king. But little did he know...Conor was coming for him.

Now Conor has slayed him in front of everyone and Aldo works for him now.

Aldo is forced to do Conor's bidding and wipe out other contenders (Edgar -> Max and Pettis) while Conor gets rich and enjoys the spoils.

Apparently the writers based Negan's character on Conor's persona....true story.​

View attachment 159071

***NO SPOILERS FROM MAGAZINE NERDS OKAY****

Mods, ban anyone who does!​
' Fkn dmb! and that is just a quote from my Mensa friend I hang out with! '
- Tze

' Fkn dmb! and that is just a quote from my Mensa friend I hang out with! '
- Tze
???

Dave Matthews Band?

Tell your friend I'm smarter than him. True story I'm actually a post-doc

' In those terms... The Conor is a piece of shit (on toast, so we make it less serious)? What? You've said it though! No? Oh... So it looks like Nate is a guy that choked out The Conor using his skill, then beat The Conor in a 5 rounder only to have that win taken due to Uncy Dana's poltrones and zombies... So, Nate 2 The Con 0! '
- Tze
leaving-now.gif

- Tze

englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakit

25b3c291ea89c2bb36b8d05d741b723a.jpg

jokes on you. I'm going to log off and uppercut myself so I don't remember your comment.
Interesting battle ahead your pillow fists vs your glass jaw. Only possible loser is sherdog if you come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back