To Many parrots around this place - Who has really no opinion of their own

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I see things repeat without harmony or balance just flowing in the pipeline. Example one says something millions of parrots jump on the case and let me give you more details. Coke Bones, Cocain, DWI, greasegatel TRTvitor etc etc just repeating itself.

I still see some fights that happened years ago get labelled as robbery until this day by way of just repeating things over and over again. I rarely see someone who actully takes the time out to watch the damn thing truly and try to form a legit thought on the process from many angles and you can even use the same method to avoid falling into all tabloid level sherdog rumours from probably someone in his moms basement. reading posts become predictable

4272003.jpg

Bum life
Who da fuq is that guy

Etc
Etc

I see things repeat without harmony or balance just flowing in the pipeline. Example one says something millions of parrots jump on the case and let me give you more details. Coke Bones, Cocain, DWI, greasegatel TRTvitor etc etc just repeating itself.

I still see some fights that happened years ago get labelled as robbery until this day by way of just repeating things over and over again. I rarely someone who actully takes the time out to watch the damn thing truly and try to form a legit thought on the process from many angles and you can even use the same method to avoid falling into all tabloid level sherdog rumours from probably someone in his moms basement. reading posts get predictable

I still see some fights that happened years ago get labelled as robbery until this day by way of just repeating things over and over again. I rarely someone who actully takes the time out to watch the damn thing truly and try to form a legit thought on the process from many angles and you can even use the same method to avoid falling into all tabloid level sherdog rumours from probably someone in his moms basement. reading posts get predictable

You're a parrot repeating parrot shit.

I made sure I didn't actually see a single word of what you said, even in my peripheral vision

Is normal for us Sherdogs buddeh

55jcn.jpg

Haha parrots. There are primates here as well screaming and slinging shit at each other.

Back