' Genki Sudo - the model all should follow in their career ' - Tze

Tze

wrrroooooom!
@Blue
Reaction score
' Be respectful. Be cognizant of your ability and controlled in delivery. Be kind and be swift. Understand the world we live in. Achieve and do not undermine others. Be on top and leave on top, cause WE ARE ALL ONE! Celebrate the life of all, respect yourself in doing so. Genki Sudo! We do remember! '
- Tze
ps. it is a UFC forum, hence... UFC 38 - Brawl at the Hall Jul / 13 / 2002

DISCUSS if you may. be informed. if not please float away. thanks

Would be interesting to see how he would do these days. He should make a comeback. He had that flowy shit going on that Conor is trying to replicate but can't.

I'd like to see Sudo either get a red panty night or get finished by Platinum Perry. He needs an old schooler in his win column for legacy purposes.

Genki bless. Dancing > fighting

13906712156910.gif
> meuvement

Would be interesting to see how he would do these days. He should make a comeback. He had that flowy shit going on that Conor is trying to replicate but can't.

I'd like to see Sudo either get a red panty night or get finished by Platinum Perry. He needs an old schooler in his win column for legacy purposes.
' Agree not often. But I agree with you! '
- Tze

Last edited:
The dude is a stud and legend. I'm bummed I didn't get to see him live, I started really watching MMA back in 2008 and he retired already. I like how he trained at the Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu Club, what a pimp!

This gif is so Genki. And so Japanese MMA.

Genki-Sudo-bb.gif

' The meaning and the purpose. The Conor is not. Genki knew. Genki was. Sudo is. '
- Tze
1 genki.jpg

Respeck on Sudo's name...

If you even slightly shift the focus of a single Conor, Sage, Perry or Ronda maniac, then you are doing the MMA gods' work.

For sure, I have always been a fan of Genki, his style was very exciting to watch but it is also a man you could look up to. That's why I like fighters like Genki, GSP, Condit, Maia etc.

My hespect to Genki Sudo!

' Genki Sudo. Then you think... conorrondapvzrest! PFFFFFFFFT!!!!! '
- Tze

Sudo was an absolute beast in the ring and cage, plus he had the best entrances of any MMA fighter ever. Sudo was so exciting his entrances have highlights.

Sudo was an absolute beast in the ring and cage, plus he had the best entrances of any MMA fighter ever. Sudo was so exciting his entrances have highlights.
' You know. I'm so glad some do. Cheers and Namaste! '
- Tze

God his entrances were fucking ridiculously overexagerated. Not even WWE goes that far.
He has all these dancers, special affects and whatever. it was like circus walked in/

Back