Who do you like more between Tim Kennedy and Travis Browne?

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
This is not fighter bashing because I'm asking who do you LIKE more. I really don't know who to root for in this question.

I like both but I'd have to go with mah boy Tim Kennedy. Travis has ruined his career by associating with that charlatan Tardturdyan and I don't even care anymore. Completely self-inflicted.

It may not be fighter bashing, but it's a totally irrelevant question. Both guys are pretty roundly disliked. Which honestly means they're in a better position than the "who the fuck is that guy" guys --- who BTW make up roughly 80% of the roster

It gets old watching Travis shit the bed when it matters most.

Kennedy has actually had some awesome performances vs Bisping, Natal, Yoel and outgrappling Roger Gracie.

It may not be fighter bashing, but it's a totally irrelevant question. Both guys are pretty roundly disliked. Which honestly means they're in a better position than the "who the fuck is that guy" guys --- who BTW make up roughly 80% of the roster
Im just curious to see who sherdog "likes" more bro. I can't decide for myself.... they're both so ... "likeable"

I actually liked Travis in his early UFC days. I've never liked Tim Kennedy. If only he told people about his military service more...

Kennedy, he rustles the fuck out of people and it's funny :)

Either Whineddy or Browneye-poker =

giphy.gif

Kennedy because America

Browne would be a lot cooler if he wasn't pussy whipped beyond comprehension

The one that killed woman and children for me is my fave

I actually liked Travis in his early UFC days. I've never liked Tim Kennedy. If only he told people about his military service more...
He was in the military!?!?!?! Wtf why haven't I heard of this!!!!!!!!

On a serious note I actually thought travis was champion material and a new force then thppppppp.

Lmao I'm waiting for that one brave soul to say Browne.

It gets old watching Travis shit the bed when it matters most.

Kennedy has actually had some awesome performances vs Bisping, Natal, Yoel and outgrappling Roger Gracie.
Didn't he lay and pray bisping? I honestly don't remember but for some reason feel that's the way it went.

Didn't he lay and pray bisping? I honestly don't remember but for some reason feel that's the way it went.

Defintely not. He pressured him, took him down, beat him up, caused more damage, was the aggressor.

He just chased Bisping around and beat him up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back