Jones had to use PEDs to beat Gustafsson

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He knew that he couldn't beat Gus in a fair fight so he resorted to cheating. Gustafsson got screwed in that fight big time.

It seems the only way people can beat Gus is by getting lucky, cheating or using some sort of an illegal tactic (Rumbles headbutt). It's bullshit is what it is

Did you mean he had to use PEDs to beat Cormier? I didn't realise he had beat Gustafsson.

Although Bones is certainly a cheating ass-hat, I'm not sure it takes roids to beat Gus.

Dude is a great fighter, but he fights on his bicycle in the championship fights too much imo.

{<BJPeen}

doubt it.

gus just cant get the job done against the top competition is what it is going on.

Too many Gus haters making threads, masquerading as Gus fans recently. He won that fight though, peds or no peds

Did you mean he had to use PEDs to beat Cormier? I didn't realise he had beat Gustafsson.
You're right. Gus deserved to win and would be the undefeated champion right now if he didn't get screwed.

I have to agree with TS here. Not only was Jones cheating, but he didn't even win. Gustafsson (who by the way, deserves an instant title shot when he comes back from his injury) has been treated so poorly by the UFC... it's a fucking travesty. What else does Gustafsson need to do to get title shots at this point?

I guess everyone missed Gustafsson's clinic on Jan Blachowichz while Rumble gets a flash in the pan victory over Glover too..

You're right. Gus deserved to win and would be the undefeated champion right now if he didn't get screwed.

He did lose to Phil Davis (his only somewhat legitimate loss but not really) but that was early in his career so really it shouldn't even count. Bad decision in the Jones fight, headbutt by Rumble and he came back way too early to fight DC after said headbutt.

And we still have people here who think Gustafsson isn't elite. Sad!

I love Gus but rumble didn't headbutt KO him. I've seen all the angles. It was the same punch Rumble smashes everyone with.

Gus vs Jones was awesome but jones was slightly the better fighter that fight. He barely edged him. it wasn't a bs decision and I lost $575 on that fight. Jones won

Gus is awesome but he has just been beat cuz he wasn't the better fighter than. Igh

{<BJPeen}

doubt it.

gus just cant get the job done against the top competition is what it is going on.

DESTROYED top 5 Shogun, beat Jones in a decision while he might have been juiced, a moral DQ victory against Rumble... seems like he beats top competition pretty consistently if you ask me......

DESTROYED top 5 Shogun, beat Jones in a decision while he might have been juiced, a moral DQ victory against Rumble... seems like he beats top competition pretty consistently if you ask me......
Anybody who knows anything about mma knows that Gus beat Jones and has never really lost since that fight.

He should be wearing the belt right now IMO

I have to agree with TS here. Not only was Jones cheating, but he didn't even win. Gustafsson (who by the way, deserves an instant title shot when he comes back from his injury) has been treated so poorly by the UFC... it's a fucking travesty. What else does Gustafsson need to do to get title shots at this point?

I guess everyone missed Gustafsson's clinic on Jan Blachowichz while Rumble gets a flash in the pan victory over Glover too..
<[analyzed}>

Anybody who knows anything about mma knows that Gus beat Jones and has never really lost since that fight.

He should be wearing the belt right now IMO

He should have at least 3 belts. He should go down to MW and take that belt and then go up and fight Stipe in the same night and be a 3 division champion right now, but the UFC utterly refuses to give him title shots

I love Gus but rumble didn't headbutt KO him. I've seen all the angles. It was the same punch Rumble smashes everyone with.

Gus vs Jones was awesome but jones was slightly the better fighter that fight. He barely edged him. it wasn't a bs decision and I lost $575 on that fight. Jones won

Gus is awesome but he has just been beat cuz he wasn't the better fighter than. Igh
I can't tell who's trolling and who's not in this thread, but I thought Gus beat Jones for the first 3 and a half rounds of their fight, until the elbow of course, then it was all Jones.

He knew that he couldn't beat Gus in a fair fight so he resorted to cheating. Gustafsson got screwed in that fight big time.

It seems the only way people can beat Gus is by getting lucky, cheating or using some sort of an illegal tactic (Rumbles headbutt). It's bullshit is what it is
Prove it.

He should have at least 3 belts. He should go down to MW and take that belt and then go up and fight Stipe in the same night and be a 3 division champion right now, but the UFC utterly refuses to give him title shots
Whoa, you're reaching Conor fan levels here.

Just because he likes to drink alcohol, do cocaine, smoke weed, cheat on his wife, and run away from scene of crimes does NOT mean he would cheat in the Octagon OK.

Back