Are Conor fans so out of touch that...

Elmonstro1

Platinumbless
@Black
Reaction score
They think that they can be the only "Fans" around here? Even to the point that you guys think you coined the term GOAT before anyone else?

Does the fact that people are rooting for other fighters other than McGoober, tickle your vaginas so much you need to hate on every thread thats not Mcgregor?

No wonder everyone wants to see Conor lose again.

Stop being racist! and let us all be fans!
@McgreGOATsLeft
2BiNqa5.gif

True they're terribly bitter. They don't like any other fighters getting attention.

Meanwhile, Conor has never KOed anyone in this UFC like this. He gets TKOs, not "holy fuck that guy is dead" KOs.

Short answer: Yes.

True they're terribly bitter. They don't like any other fighters getting attention.

Meanwhile, Conor has never KOed anyone in this UFC like this. He gets TKOs, not "holy fuck that guy is dead" KOs.

The kid is knocking guys out multiple times a fight!

lim-dropped-by-mike-edited.gif

even the Aldo KO was basically due to a John Mccarthy flying knee

The kid is knocking guys out multiple times a fight!

lim-dropped-by-mike-edited.gif

All that goofy "he can't take da left" nonsense is fine when you're fighting manlets, but that Lim giant would take Connie's left like it was fucking nothing. Conor couldn't hurt Lim if the latter stuck his jaw out there and gave him a freebie. Meanwhile Perry put the Goliath from Korea on his ass multiple times.

There's manlet power and then there's power power.

DON'T TELL ME I KNOCKED YOU ALL OUT IN THE FIRST LIKE PLATINUM!

even the Aldo KO was basically due to a John Mccarthy flying knee

LOL it's funny because Aldo didn't completely seize up until BJM legitimately KOed him. It would have been a TKO victory but BJM turned it into a KO.

Since Aldo has become pure salt he should go full retard and sue BJM while he's at it.

A lot of Conor fans are former Ronda huggers.
Its a pity because they could really take the sport to another level if they weren't complete tools. Let other people cheer for someone and not be called a 'hater'

the only boxer I can think of fighting a guy that good on his debut is Lomachenko, a once in a thousand years type of fighter. All you're doing by reposting this is confirming what a badass Mike Perry is.

Back