Valentina Shevchenko is practising shooting at Texas

Cant wait for Hilary to be president and ban all firearms in the states.

C-level shooter. Here's an A-level shooter for comparison

nice. literally ready to kill

If you want to learn BJJ, you go to Brazil. You want to learn Muay Thai, you go to Thailand. You want to learn wrestling, you go to America. You want to learn to shoot, you go to Texas.

If she wanted to shoot she could have stayed in kyrgyzstan

Hillary Clinton wants to take away our guns!

I don't usually want to see much foreplay, but I thoroughly enjoyed her loading the mag, inserting it, and putting one in the chamber.

That definitely wasn't her first time.

As soon as the UFC allows handguns in the octagon she is set.

I agree that civilians should have acces to Guns to protect their home and families but it should be limited to calibres not that big 9mm or .40 at max.
You don't need this to protect your home from the average hood rat.

images (5).jpg

Ah, Ms. Shevchenko.. my other great WMMA love behind both KK and JJ...

I agree that civilians should have acces to Guns to protect their home and families but it should be limited to calibres not that big 9mm or .40 at max.
You don't need this to protect your home from the average hood rat.

View attachment 159045
I understand driving is a privilege and not a right, unlike the right to bear arms. But people don't need cars that go over 55 mph, you can travel and get to and from wherever you want to go, but you don't need to go that fast.

If you want to learn BJJ, you go to Brazil. You want to learn Muay Thai, you go to Thailand. You want to learn wrestling, you go to America. You want to learn to shoot, you go to Texas.
You just have to make sure you speak the language.
(From one of my buddies that moved from CA to TX).

image.jpg

Back