The return of Jordan Mein at UFC 206

Guile

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jordan Mein just turned 27 two weeks ago and has been retired for nearly 2 years come UFC 206. That is pretty crazy. I'm very much looking forward to his fight with Meek Mill (the guy that KO'd Palhares recently in Venator). In his previous UFC run he went 3-2 but looked like he was on his way to victory early in those two losses. Anyone else stoked for his return and how far do you think he can considering his age and his 39 fight career so far.

No doubt he's a great fighter. Let's see how far he can go this time.

I'm glad he came back, his striking has always been entertaining to watch. Hopefully the time off has done him good, probably has some wear and tear issues. Im interested to see if he can make his way into the top 10-15.

I had no idea he was returning. That's awesome though! I've always been a big fan of his and can't wait to see him return.

Then once he can't beat a top 10-15 guy again he'll retire....again.

He is tough, that is sort of his problem though. He doesn't care if he's ever first in an exchange.

You can't mess around at this level.

Like to see him run the table though, he could soar like a Pegasus through a rainbow with the right gameplan.

had a lot of fights for a 25 year old
likely healed up his body and raring to go at age 27
glad to see he's back!

His last fight against Alves pissed me off. He was cruising until his dad yeld at him to move and dance around more. He listened to him and started pissing about then got dropped.

Hopefully he comes back with a better team behind him.

Back