In the worst case , what would be the two missing fights on UFC 206's main card?

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
image.jpg

Fight number 9 and 10 are missing, I don't think they'll put a main card as stacked as UFC 205.

Here's my choices

-Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida 3

-Robbie Lawler vs Jake Elleberger

Do Ho Choi is the biggest name in the card if exclude the main event's fighters

View attachment 159003

Fight number 9 and 10 are missing, I don't think they'll put a main card as stacked as UFC 205.

Here's my choices

-Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida 3

-Robbie Lawler vs Jake Elleberger
How would that be worst case? Worst case would be like the 87th ranked WW LnP artist vs 103rd ranked WW with shit takedown defense but good guard control.

How would that be worst case? Worst case would be like the 87th ranked WW LnP artist vs 103rd ranked WW with shit takedown defense but good guard control.

There's still no co - main event, i'm not talking about fight pass prelims. It's a PPV and they need to put a minimal quality of fight in the main card for sure

This one is in toronto right ? So probobly a couple canadian fighters. Maybe ...dam whos left from my country ...probobly not osp. Too soon after his brutal ko gsp rory gone carmont is long gone dam wth happaned to team canada. Fuck it kajun johnson saves the card

This one is in toronto right ? So probobly a couple canadian fighters. Maybe ...dam whos left from my country ...probobly not osp. Too soon after his brutal ko gsp rory gone carmont is long gone dam wth happaned to team canada. Fuck it kajun johnson saves the card
at least we got Jordan Mein still.. card to me so far looks like:

DC Vs Rumble II
Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi
John Makdessi vs Lando Vannatta
Nikita Krylov vs Misha Cirkunov
Jordan Mein vs Meek Mill

A fun card imo, but could use another big fight. Let's be honest, who even pays for PPVs in 2016.

Cote.

at least we got Jordan Mein still.. card to me so far looks like:

DC Vs Rumble II
Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi
John Makdessi vs Lando Vannatta
Nikita Krylov vs Misha Cirkunov
Jordan Mein vs Meek Mill

A fun card imo, but could use another big fight. Let's be honest, who even pays for PPVs in 2016.

When there's a good PPV , it's holiday for me and my buddies. No way we'll listen it on the computer

When there's a good PPV , it's holiday for me and my buddies. No way we'll listen it on the computer
Even if you watch this PPV with your buddies, you won't be spending too much and you get a damn great main event. I promise you the ppv main card will deliver. Might not have astonishing star power but the match ups are fun. The Makdessi/Vannatta fight alone I'd pay the PPV chip in price.

Last edited:
It's obvious George is what's missing from the TORONTO card.. but I mean, it's not like the UFC hasn't been to Canada since he left so I don't think it's really as big of a deal as folks are making it out to be

I'd be happy with Bisping // Nick (if that rumor had any truth to it) -- even though I'm not really aboard the Diaz return bandwagon and I wanted Gegard to get the chance if they were going to get Michael to fight again so soon, but.. that's shot so I guess Bisping and Nick could be the co-main

I buy all the PPVs regardless because my towns BWW is always fucking full hours before the fights even start so it's less annoying to just watch @ home with my boyfriend lol

I'm just saying, I already have accepted it's not gonna be 3 fire cards in a row to end the year as it should be

It'll be -- bomb ass 205 then 206 is going to take the hit and be shitty because it's in between Connie and Ronda -- then 207 is gonna be lit as fuck it's already a higher trending topic on twitter than UFC 205 and that'll be how it goes lmao

Or not, who knows :)

Last edited:
Needs a co main at the very least. What's Anderson up to? If not, make Holloway win his 10th in a row before you give him a shot at the interim belt

It's obvious George is what's missing from the TORONTO card.. but I mean, it's not like the UFC hasn't been to Canada since he left so I don't think it's really as big of a deal as folks are making it out to be

I'd be happy with Bisping // Nick -- even though I'm not really aboard the Diaz return bandwagon and I wanted Gegard to get the chance if they were going to get Michael to fight before the top 4 guys fought eachother, but.. that's shot so I guess Bisping and Nick could be the co-main

I buy all the PPVs regardless because my towns BWW is always fucking full hours before the fights even start so it's less annoying to just watch @ home with my boyfriend lol I'm just saying I already have accepted it's not gonna be 3 fire cards in a row to end the year as it should be

It'll be bomb ass 205 then 206 is going to take the hit and be shitty because it's in between Connie and Ronda -- then 207 is gonna be lit as fuck it's already a higher trending topic on twitter than UFC 205 ;)

As much as I like to see it I cannot see how they could justify giving Nick Diaz a title shot, he hasnt won a fight in 5 years

As much as I like to see it I cannot see how they could justify giving Nick Diaz a title shot, he hasnt won a fight in 5 years
Totally feel you on that I don't want to see it either lol I just read earlier that apparently they offered him a fight with Bisping and they are probably desperate to get a pretty big co-main for 206 since DC has complained about it in interviews

And everyone is so interested in who it's going to be -- the UFC isn't dumb, they read this board lmao

Last edited:
Back