Matt Brown talks about why he doesn't like Ronda Rousey.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"I don't really have a lot of respect for Ronda to be honest, She's done some great things for women's MMA and I respect that and she got it in the UFC and I respect that. But her attitude, I just don't respect. She's probably not going to change that."

Brown went into further detail while examining Rousey's reaction to her loss last year and how long it's taken her to find the desire to return.

"I look at it different. I look at what are you in this sport for? What's your motivation? When you look at someone like her that one loss destroys you like that? We went over this whole thing about talking about suicide. My kids watch that (expletive), I don't want to hear her talking about that crap when my kids are watching that show. When you let one loss do that to you what it's done to her, I don't respect that. That means your motivation is different than it should be. It's not pure. It's just not what I would call satisfactory.

I said that right after she lost to Holly (Holm), we did a podcast and I said now we're going to find out who Ronda really is. We found out. It's been almost a year. We found out who she is. She's a quitter. That's not the type of person I respect. That's not the type of person I want my kids to be looking up to."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/matt-brown-explains-why-hes-not-a-fan-of-ronda-rousey-102516

wasn't matt brown talking about his own suicidal thoughts as recently as two days ago?

Dude should shut up.

uh oh, Brown not being a company man.

He finna get a visit from Mr. White

wasn't matt brown talking about his own suicidal thoughts as recently as two days ago?

Dude should shut up.

I must have forgot the part where he put his head in a pillow, disappeared for what seemed like an eternity and lashed out at someone for congratulating the winner of his fight

It was pretty ridiculous seeing her with the pillow and then disappearing for over a year, while gaining 500lbs. Most fighters wanna get right back in there and avenge that loss. Hell, people hate on mcgregor for rematching Nate in a pretty pointless fight, but he got right back in there with someone that finished him, and avenged the loss. That's what a competitor does.

Nobody cares if Matt gets knocked out, Ronda gets knocked out the world pays attention.

Dude should shut up.
If you actually read the article you will see that Brown mentions Ronda in that. He compares both of their situation after getting beaten down. He said he had suicidal thoughts but quickly brushed it off and went back on the horse.

uh oh, Brown not being a company man.

He finna get a visit from Mr. White
Reminds me of when the UFC told the fighters to congratulate Ronda for the cover of that magazine she got on.

It was pretty ridiculous seeing her with the pillow and then disappearing for over a year, while gaining 500lbs. Most fighters wanna get right back in there and avenge that loss. Hell, people hate on mcgregor for rematching Nate in a pretty pointless fight, but he got right back in there with someone that finished him, and avenged the loss. That's what a competitor does.
this^
true competitors are drawn to adversity even if they lose

This will make for an awkward pressconference at UFC 207.

Brown coming out with head kicks and crazy elbows. The new talent agency owner's won't like this.

The suicide shit is weird considering he just talked about the same when talking CTE.

People who talk about what they do and don't respect are weirdos.

Her father and grandfather both committed suicide. Let's keep that in perspective.

If you actually read the article you will see that Brown mentions Ronda in that. He compares both of their situation after getting beaten down. He said he had suicidal thoughts but quickly brushed it off and went back on the horse.

he's still a massive hypocrite. Hearing that shit from your dad is 1000 times worse for his kids than hearing it from Ronda.

She's coming for your head now

He'll be cut if he loses to Saffiedine. Honesty isn't Baldy's thing.

spot on by Matt.

Ronda kept getting spoon-fed bullshit daily, she thought she was a legitimate striker. hah. She actually thought she was this unbeatable force of nature. Then she got humiliated.

Yes, Edmond lied to her, Dana lied to her, everyone around her lied to her. She was so shocked that her "friends" in the media and in Hollywood stopped calling after she face-planted.

How naive. She thought they actually cared about her.

Hope she's not as gullible this time around.

Back