Nick Diaz Is Not An Entertaining Fighter. Stop it.

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson Silva - Nick goofed around the entire time. The highlight of the fight was him laying down on the canvas.

Georges St. Pierre - Nick couldn't do anything in this fight. He had absolutely nothing to offer GSP.

Carlos Condit - Nick plodded forward, made obscene gestures, and cried about Condit running from him. Nothing happened.

BJ Penn - This is the only mildly entertaining fight he's had since leaving Strikeforce and it was against an over-the-hill fighter.

Why do people want to see Nick Diaz fight so badly? He shows up for a paycheck. That's it.

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg

Anderson Silva - Nick goofed around the entire time. The highlight of the fight was him laying down on the canvas.

Georges St. Pierre - Nick couldn't do anything in this fight. He had absolutely nothing to offer GSP.

Carlos Condit - Nick plodded forward, made obscene gestures, and cried about Condit running from him. Nothing happened.

BJ Penn - This is the only mildly entertaining fight he's had since leaving Strikeforce and it was against an over-the-hill fighter.

Why do people want to see Nick Diaz fight so badly? He shows up for a paycheck. That's it.
<mma4>

preach brother. been saying it for years. Also, it's easy to have "elite cardio" when you just plod forward and never push the pace. Opts to whine/complain instead of doing something about it.

The one undeniable thing about Diaz, is that he is entertaining.

Because he smokes a bunch of pot and whines and underachieves.

... just like his fan base.

if you enjoy running away and wrestle fudging he probbaly isn't your guy

He was entertaining early in his career.

Lawler
Zaromskis
Daley
Cyborg
Shamrock
Gomi
Parisyan

Watch any of these fights I guarantee you will entertained.

Nick Diaz has been in some of the most entertaining fights to ever happen

Yeah because he's only had 4 fights in his MMA career right?

Nick Diaz absolutely sucks

He's also never lost a fight in his career because MMA judging is fucked up and doesn't score taunting someone as punching or kicking them

2 real 4 dis sport

Yeah because he's only had 4 fights in his MMA career right?

'Anymore' should be implied. Am I wrong to say Nick Diaz shows up for a paycheck? He puts minimal effort into his fights.

He's also never lost a fight in his career because MMA judging is fucked up and doesn't score taunting someone as punching or kicking them

2 real 4 dis sport

The 'well, if this were in the streets...' argument always comes up after a Diaz loss, whichever one.

I blame GSP, Silva, and Condit just as much as I blame Nick for those awful fights.

'Anymore' should be implied. Am I wrong to say Nick Diaz shows up for a paycheck? He puts minimal effort into his fights.
I'll give you that one. He bitches and cries retirement after every loss these days.

Agree in regards to his return to the UFC. Dude is pretty boring. In Strikeforce though, different story. & I don't even like the Diaz Bros at all.

The 'well, if this were in the streets...' argument always comes up after a Diaz loss, whichever one.

Don't forget when his fanbase demands he fights a number one contender or title holder after

People actually said he should fight Michael Bisping for the MW title as his return LoL (he'd lose btw)

Whats wrong with watching someone plod forward and eat punches to the face?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back