Eddie Using the Same Guy That Aldo Used to Mimic McGregor

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

yeah that worked great for aldo..lmao

Yeah because in 13 seconds we saw everything Aldo had to offer..

i think the aldo mcgregor fight was more of a brain fart/irrational hate for conor on aldo part than any kind of training or physical preparation problems. alvarez should focus on mental prep just as much honestly.

I wouldn't be surprised if this Bilnarinho guy is actually Conor's spy. Conor boasted about having a spy in Aldo's camp and Bilnarinho's fighting style might just be a result of Conor learning him these tricks and techniques.

Aldo wasn't training with Bilharino so much for the rescheduled UFC 194 bout. It was for 189.

Edit: There was alot suspicions that Jonas was the guy who messed up Aldo's rib.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Jonas speed be in the UFC at this stage?

I feel like this is contradictory to what Eddie has stated in the past in regards to training for Conor.

Well to be fair I assume Eddie won't launch himself face first with his hands down just to throw a punch.

Also lol @ those replies to the tweet, you'd think people would have better things to do with their time rather than chat shit on twitter

Our gym hired a guy to mimic McGregor. He turned up looking like a paedophile with a Miami Vice obsession and took loads of pictures of his shoes for Instagram before shouting some quotes from a self help book at us in a way that sounded really badass. I feel like our mental game improved 500%.

Back