Your ideal path for PLATINUM MIKE PERRY's title shot

Rex Kwon Do

ál-ḥámdúlílláh
@Silver
Reaction score
He's already got Lim and Roberts under his belt. Some nice warm-up fights. Next is Jouban. After beating him, that's gotta put Platinum Mike in the top 15. So, who would you like to see him beat on his way to the title? Here's my ideal path:

Jouban --> Brown --> Larkin --> Lawler --> [beltholder]

All of those are Just Bleed specials, and not a panic wrestler among them (although if Tyron is still champ, there could definitely be some unsuccessful attempts at panic wrestling).

Jouban in December, Brown in March, Larkin in the summer, Lawler in the fall...I'm predicting that Platinum Mike will be welterweight champion by the end of December 2017.

14052642_1617036671922770_2090097317_n.jpg

@dontlaugh @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Thunderchild @UL @Jacked Burton @Dana_is_your_GOD @Dragon Punch

I like your style homie

2090yly.png

37c2102f-fe3f-4583-a895-0551ac9cbcd5

37c2102f-fe3f-4583-a895-0551ac9cbcd5

Last edited:
Joubain...then immediate title shot

why wait around for the inevitable?

you gotta leave him time to develope as a fighter!

Jouban---->Brown------>Gastilum----->Rumble Johnson------->Bas Rutten------>Miehsa Tate

I'd love to see Platinum throw down against Larkin if he get's past Jouban

Joubain...then immediate title shot

why wait around for the inevitable?

That'd be good, too, but Platinum Mike needs a new contract (i.e. way more $$$) before fighting at the top of the division. A couple of more wins gets him that raise he deserves.

@Platinum @whaleshark

He's already got Lim and Roberts under his belt. Some nice warm-up fights. Next is Jouban. After beating him, that's gotta put Platinum Mike in the top 15. So, who would you like to see him beat on his way to the title? Here's my ideal path:

Jouban --> Brown --> Larkin --> Lawler --> [beltholder]

All of those are Just Bleed specials, and not a panic wrestler among them (although if Tyron is still champ, there could definitely be some unsuccessful attempts at panic wrestling).

Jouban in December, Brown in March, Larkin in the summer, Lawler in the fall...I'm predicting that Platinum Mike will be welterweight champion by the end of December 2017.

14052642_1617036671922770_2090097317_n.jpg

@dontlaugh @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Thunderchild @UL @Jacked Burton @Dana_is_your_GOD @Dragon Punch
kod in his next fight than you would take his nuts out your mouth and disappear.

Back