Conor's boxing "resume" makes boxers and boxing trainers laugh

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
Some Conor fans here are always trying to convince people that Conor was some sort of great amateur champ

(timestamp)

well he did say the amateurs in Ireland were pretty good

Oh yeah? Well McGOAT has help that makes more than he does. Who's laughing now?

umbrellaboy.jpg

What the dude says about free ticket for "third world countries" is enormously ignorant and wrong. He should STFU and inform himself before saying such shit. And leave behind stupid prejudices like the "third world" crap. Fucking ignorant.

Oh yes, Conor's boxing record is a joke.

His shit boxing is good enough to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds in MMA. That says more about MMA fighters than anything else

Is there anyone who sees Conor as a "boxer"? To me he comes across as a karate guy with a lethal left hand.

Conor's striking is great in Mixed Martial Arts because he mixes stuff from different diciplines.

I wouldn't favor Conor against floyd, but if he caught him with that left hand it would be over. & he would have 36 minutes to do it. Doesn't sound too awfully crazy to me.

Boxers thinks he's hilarious, wrestlers think he's hilarious, kickboxers think he's hilarious, Conor and his bank accounts smiles back at them all.

Could you imagine caring so much about someone that you have to try and discredit him every chance you get? I hope to one day care about anything as much as Conor haters care about Conor.

But yes his boxing resume is probably laughable to a pro, but he isn't a boxer and the mayweather fight is a money fight to him and Floyd if it happens, so he's rustled a few feathers of some boxing bums who couldn't make that kind of money that's all. (haven't even watched video)

I wouldn't favor Conor against floyd, but if he caught him with that left hand it would be over. & he would have 36 minutes to do it. Doesn't sound too awfully crazy to me.

He can't land a left hand on Floyd, he wouldn't be able to set it up. Also, Floyd has iron chin and even when he gets hit he softens the blows by constant head movement. Conor needed to land several flush shots on a midget wrestler Mendes.

The only people laughing are directing it at this thread, send your insecurity elsewhere you bitter turd.

You mean 8 minutes. Right?

Is there anyone who sees Conor as a "boxer"? To me he comes across as a karate guy with a lethal left hand.

Conor's striking is great in Mixed Martial Arts because he mixes stuff from different diciplines.
Agreed. Although, I think his strength in MMA is clearly his hands as he sets them up with fancy kicking (that never really lands). Stylistically he stands like a Karate guy.

He hit Diaz plenty of times with "that left hand" in their second fight and it was never "over". It wound up a close decision. He has exactly one, one-punch KO in his entire MMA career. Has a good left hand but it's not some irresistible force of nature. Lots of guys have took lefts from Conor and kept fighting.

Guys with way more dangerous hands and far better boxing skills couldn't land shit on Mayweather though. Guys with way better cardio too.

Dude, there are lots of people in every decent fighting gym that could KO Mayweather if they connected solid, but the greatness of Floyd is no one can do it!

Back