Cat Zingano just challenged Sasha Banks(WWE)to a fight but 2 months ago disapproved CM Punk payday

Fun Fact: Sasha Banks is cousins with Snoop Dogg.

Which means Ronda could probably eat this Sasha in one piece.
Which means Cyborg is meeting with her management and the UFC to set up a match with Sasha PRONTO.

Last edited:
Don't know who Sasha Banks is but...

200.gif

I don't understand your comparison. Maybe she called out Banks to get a payday from WWE compared to what she makes in the UFC. Second, I would be pissed too if I found out some fake ass wrestling guy made $500K on his first fight and Cat made 8K+8K.

Now I do realize the UFC signed Punk for putting asses in the seats, but I don't think they accomplished anything close to when they signed Lesnar. Punk failed miserably.

Are WWE Divas still required to do nude for Playboy?

UFC 184 disclosed pay:
  • Ronda Rousey: $130,000 ($65,000 win bonus) def. Cat Zingano: $100,000
Zingano had higher base pay than Ronda. What is she whining about?

Cat Z figured beat em.. Join em.

And damn Sasha Banks

giphy.gif

3371953.gif

I don't understand your comparison. Maybe she called out Banks to get a payday from WWE compared to what she makes in the UFC. Second, I would be pissed too if I found out some fake ass wrestling guy made $500K on his first fight and Cat made 8K+8K.

Now I do realize the UFC signed Punk for putting asses in the seats, but I don't think they accomplished anything close to when they signed Lesnar. Punk failed miserably.
IMG_20161026_010944.png
If u say that CM Punk get paid that salary without fighting then how u call out someone like Sasha Banks to a fight that u know she isnt gonna fight? Zingano draws the line between UFC and WWE.Her opinion is that the WWE athletes as CM Punk cant learn to fight in that short period but because of his marketability the UFC salary was too high sth totally unfair in her eyes

Which means Ronda could probably eat this Sasha in one piece.
I'm real bad with guessing women's weights but Sasha Banks is a tiny woman who is significantly smaller than the women's strawweights.

I'm real bad with guessing women's weights but Sasha Banks is a tiny woman who is significantly smaller than the women's strawweights.
So you are telling me that my poke at Ronda was not that effective? Oh well...

Back