Why is Ronda Jean Rousey's dress sense so incredibly bad?

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
p4p easily worst swag in the organisation, any of those standard-issue hipsters upstage her with steez. UFC should hire her a compulsory stylist. Considering she wants to be the world's biggest grossing actress too this is an aspect of her game that she really needs to get straight.

I defy anyone to post a pic of her rocking anything other than that weird no social awareness / dressed in the dark / middle aged lady in her allotment clothes swag. I mean it's not just that her clothes are lame they don't even fit.

31408D8F00000578-0-image-a-99_1455608074798.jpg

3550528200000578-0-image-a-38_1466039439215.jpg

3277C8B800000578-3505298-image-m-11_1458691372628.jpg

Edit: If you are going to make a purple pillow joke that's cool, but please make it A original and B funny. Thanks

It's not that bad. It probably looks that way from your gay eyes.

Does this guy just do research of Ronda all day and post it here where nobody gives a shit?

Isn't that kinda how they dress where she lives.

It's just usually pretty girls you see making the ugly clothes look better.

She looks fine, if that's relevant to you clucking hens.

Ban TS, enough of his rousey obsession/hate/love/freaky threads

Why do you care is a way better question.

But that's a question for a therapist who specializes in stalkers.

Why are some people bad at some things?
Cuz reasons bruh.

Confident women wear whatever they want. True story. Sorry guys.

I don't know much about how Ronda dresses, but it seems like she used to be all glamed up most the time due to her constant media presence. She's probably enjoying dressing casually these days.

She dresses like the average American woman, aka a complete slob. Those prison tats dont help the picture either.

Sherdog threads reach a new low today.

Hope you men who self identify as 14 y/o girls are happy

Back