Gus may be the most talented 205 fighter of all time

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he went the distance with Jones and beat him. No one has ever done that. He proved his counter wrestling and boxing was superior to Jones.

It's unfair how he lost to DC and Rumble. Gus lost his motivation after getting robbed against Jones and he didn't try as hard in the Rumble/DC fight.

I would say Gus has really never
Been beaten fair and square if you actually watch his fights. He deserves the belt as he did beat Jones in the first fight.

It's unfair how the UFC has treated him.

Stop posting threads like this, you're making us normal Gus-fans look extremely bad.

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BDestroys%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif
Anthony%2BJohnson%2BDestroys%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

he went the distance with Jones and beat him. No one has ever done that. He proved his counter wrestling and boxing was superior to Jones.

It's unfair how he lost to DC and Rumble. Gus lost his motivation after getting robbed against Jones and he didn't try as hard in the Rumble/DC fight.

Been beaten fair and square if you actually watch his fights. He deserves the belt as he did beat Jones in the first fight.

I have to agree TS. Lost a controversial decision to cheater Jones while Gus was clean as a whistle, got KO'd by a headbutt from Rumble and then lost a split decision to Cormier not having fully recovered from the headbutt KO

Absolutely sickening that Rumble gets a rematch for the title after Gustafssons destruction of Jan Blachowicz, lucky for DC Gus got hurt though. He deserves that title shot.

Everyone MAY be, could be, should be, would be, super duper cool and awesome!!!

I have to agree TS. Lost a controversial decision to cheater Jones while Gus was clean as a whistle, got KO'd by a headbutt from Rumble and then lost a split decision to Cormier not having fully recovered from the headbutt KO

Absolutely sickening that Rumble gets a rematch for the title after Gustafssons destruction of Jan Blachowicz, lucky for DC Gus got hurt though. He deserves that title shot.
I know man, It's unbelievable how they can deny Gus his rightful title shot after that one sided beatdown he put on Jan.

I guarantee Rumble and DC watched that fight and are terrified to rematch Gus.

I know man, It's unbelievable how they can deny Gus his rightful title shot after that one sided beatdown he put on Jan.

If any of them had any integrity they would wait for Gustafsson to recover from his injury and let him have that title shot

obviously not the most.

One sided beat down ? You mean the fight where he got lit up n his feet by a top 20 LHW and had to resort to takedowns not to get kod ?

Forget the title shot, they should strip DC of the belt and give it to Gus. It's the least they should do

Been beaten fair and square if you actually watch his fights
. He deserves the belt as he did beat Jones in the first fight.

Not even Phil Davis?

Not that I think he beat Jones, or DC or got a headbutt from Rumble, but not even Phil?

It sucks being a fan of Gus on this forum. So many fans just come off as insecure white guys. Gus is a great fighter, who is a hair off from being elite. Doesn't have enough wins in the elite category. Huge holes in his defense, that is made up through a great chin and heart.

You can be a huge fan, and still accurately assess his skill in the division.

People don't give him any credit because of these loony white knights.

What impresses me most is how fast Gus improved his wrestling game after training with Davis. To get takedowns against Bones and Cormier is certainly worth a tip of the hat.

Bait thread of the year award goes to TS.

Forget the title shot, they should strip DC of the belt and give it to Gus. It's the least they should do

Rumble should also campaign for his win to be overturned into a disqualification as far as I'm concerned

Back