LMAO, so Sterling gets to fight a higher guy than Mr.Cupcakes after losing to him?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC matchmaking at it's finest.
Poor Caraway. Nobody even gave a shit about the Wineland win before this either.
Aljamain vs Raphael set for dec 9

I don't get calling Caraway Mr.Cupcake.

Seems like a pretty good fighter to me.

Hes getting the Akiyama treatment

Raphael is better but hes coming off a loss. Caraway is closer to title contention than Assuncao. I am aware Caraway lost to Assuncao but that was a couple fights ago

I don't get calling Caraway Mr.Cupcake.

Seems like a pretty good fighter to me.
Just busting his balls.
If anything I wanted Bryan to get the titleshot. Not some prospect like No Love, only cause he's exciting.

Just busting his balls.
If anything I wanted Bryan to get the titleshot. Not some prospect like No Love, only cause he's exciting.

That's good to hear.

Maybe we can get a Caraway bandwagon happening at Sherdog.

Caraway needs to keep talking, but he needs to also keep it the same tone. Just be a straight forward honest guy and keep that honest assessment of himself, his career and his options and he'll start get big fights. A guy keeps a level attitude and says he wants to fight 1,000 times over, someone's finally say let's get this dude a fight. I don't like his style, but he's effective.

Caraway seem to be a d*ck in fights nego.
always b*tching on every fights he get or doesn't gets.

Caraway is a legend too bad people hate him here, that's the legacy of Ronda white knights.

Caraway is a legend too bad people hate him here, that's the legacy of Ronda white knights.

People dislike him because he's acted like a d-bag in the past (i.e. that self-righteous bullshit he talked about Pat Healy smoking weed after Healy got popped and he got Healy's performance bonus by default).

On topic, Caraway would probably be fighting somebody ranked higher if he didn't turn down so many fights.

UFC matchmaking at it's finest.
Poor Caraway. Nobody even gave a shit about the Wineland win before this either.
Aljamain vs Raphael set for dec 9

He's about to fight #3 Lineker who would be fighting for the title if he had made weight this month.

The fuck you talking about?

lol at acting like thats a gift, UFC will probably cut him after he loses to Assuncao.

Caraway seem to be a d*ck in fights nego.
always b*tching on every fights he get or doesn't gets.

This is the answer to TS's question, even though it's a dumb one.

UFC isn't doing favors for a guy who offers to step in to save a card, while demanding a title shot even if he loses, and a pay raise. Caraway thinks way more of himself than the UFC and it's fans.

Back