Tim Kennedy on Alvarez vs. McGregor, Daniel Cormier vs. Jones & Weight Cutting

I like Kennedy, he's someone I'd have a beer with.

He had an interesting take on DC/Jones

Kennedy is the type of dude who'd order orange juice in a bar

Nah... But u don't hear him brag bout his diet and need for greens and kale. Unlike his ranger and mma studliness...

Don't care, dudes a douch and a stud, (kinda). At times.

That said, I bet he owns a nutribullet.

Kennedy is awesome. Cool ideas.

just be careful approaching his house or you may find a rifle in your face
I know enough about Tim to know that's not a good idea. Sounds like USADA should do their research.

Guy is a legend. Love Kennedy. Thanks for your service brother.

Was enjoying that until he said DC was a better fighter than Jones, lost all credibility from there on.

Kennedy is awesome. Cool ideas.
also whats the hate on Kennedy ? looks like a great articulate guy, trains his ass off. And who wouldn't be mad that Romero used the stool thing ? :p Tim lost the fight + win bonus

Was enjoying that until he said DC was a better fighter than Jones, lost all credibility from there on.
I don't think it's an outlandish statement at all. I'll play devil's advocate. Yes, Jones beat DC. But if we look at it in an overall sense, I think a reasonable person could believe that DC is the better fighter. Here's what I mean: if we simply ask ourselves, "who would beat more LHWs and HWs", the answer might actually be DC.

Jones has the better LHW resume, but DC would easily be favored over anyone that Jones beat. And DC has two things that Jones doesn't. First, he choked out Rumble. Second, he had a very successful run at HW. I'd certainly favor Jones over Rumble, but that fight is still a question mark. And I do believe that DC would do better than Jones at HW.

I'm not taking a position either way, but I think reasonable people could disagree on this topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back