New Rousey Photo Emerges, And She’s RIPPED And Beautiful

Eater of Souls

Guardian of the Gate
@Silver
Reaction score
This should be good for a few laughs. And I obviously disagree with the thread title.

"Former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey could be on the verge of a return to the octagon after several months of being absent from action. The last time she fought under the bright lights was in November of 2015 where she suffered the first loss of her career, getting knocked out by Holly Holm in devastating fashion. Rousey sat back and watched the division she helped build evolve into a completely different monster, and it looks like she is in fight shape.

“Rowdy” recently appeared at a professional wrestling show in Cleveland, Ohio to support Shayna Baszler in her championship victory and Rousey was looking built! Check her out below:"

fejoijfeiorjfioior.jpg

jforjfoijrifojojeio.jpg

This load of shit comes to you from ENTimports.com:
http://entimports.com/2016/09/new-rousey-photo-emerges-and-shes-ripped-and-beautiful/

This should be good for a few laughs. And I obviously disagree with the thread title.

Former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey could be on the verge of a return to the octagon after several months of being absent from action. The last time she fought under the bright lights was in November of 2015 where she suffered the first loss of her career, getting knocked out by Holly Holm in devastating fashion. Rousey sat back and watched the division she helped build evolve into a completely different monster, and it looks like she is in fight shape.

“Rowdy” recently appeared at a professional wrestling show in Cleveland, Ohio to support Shayna Baszler in her championship victory and Rousey was looking built! Check her out below:

fejoijfeiorjfioior.jpg

jforjfoijrifojojeio.jpg

http://entimports.com/2016/09/new-rousey-photo-emerges-and-shes-ripped-and-beautiful/

You need to get out more.

Her shirt fits her perfect.

More news on McSqueezy on the left?

Foley's daughter looking on point, could care less about diet Shrek

Those wrestling events are abysmal
I bet only 20 people show up

Careful on that energy drink TS.

Ronda will be in shape come fight night.

Not sure if that's enough tho. Nunes is straight up scary.

Was the show in a local high school cafeteria?

left one is nice

but she's still with edmond

{<jordan}

I got a rib that sticks out of my body because of Amandas knees. #truestory.

recent? kind of a stretch, this event was the same weekend as UFC 203...

she does look relatively smaller here though

i hope she wins this fight. I'm not a rousey fan, but I do want to see her regain some confidence, a title and fight Cyborg, regardless of weight class. For some reason the media loves Ronda. It's beyond me, but if it brings in more eyes, I'm all for it.

"Former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey could be on the verge of a return to the octagon after several months of being absent from action. The last time she fought under the bright lights was in November of 2015 where she suffered the first loss of her career, getting knocked out by Holly Holm in devastating fashion. Rousey sat back and watched the division she helped build evolve into a completely different monster, and it looks like she is in fight shape.

“Rowdy” recently appeared at a professional wrestling show in Cleveland, Ohio to support Shayna Baszler in her championship victory and Rousey was looking built! Check her out below:"

fejoijfeiorjfioior.jpg

jforjfoijrifojojeio.jpg

Those people are a bunch of irish jabroni and rhonda nuthuggers.

She looked good in the weight ins for the holly fight and we know what happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back