conor not yet licensed in new york?

Hes fighting Eddie in NY in 2 weeks tho.. They had a press conference and everythang

As a Conman hater I rejoice.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/g...ew-york-fight-license-not-issued-to-irishman/
danawhite.png

Didn't you see? Monster is paying his fine for him:

black people don't like conor hes going to be in 50+ streetlights on his way to the venue

Conrad will pay his 75K fines and bring the AC breakfast in bed like a good boy would after he realizes he's the commissions' bitch. Sure you don't have to fight in NSAC. But never fighting in the US? Fuggedaboutit. Nobody messes with the commissions. Next time you want to flex your muscles make sure it's not to the 10 guys with machine guys dumb dumb.

Pay the fucking fine, u loudmouth leprechaun !
Don't screw this one up.

Usually the Commissions have each others back. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

You arent really understanding it correctly no.

Its the NY Commission responding to MMAFighting shit stirring.

they make it clear in their response that the fine has no real impact, and besides, Mcgregor could be appealing etc.
It's not clear to me :( what did they say that implies they don't think it will have an impact?

UFC will end up paying it or they loose millions on this PPV

Anyone who thinks the UFC isn't in control of this is naive. They'll ensure that everything falls into place. It's not exactly their first time promoting an event.

It's not clear to me :( what did they say that implies they don't think it will have an impact?

"An administrative fine without a concurrent suspension is not a mandatory bar to licensure."

LOL.... yeah right... the comission is gonna pass on a mcgregor fight in MSG.

helax, unless they hate money, which im sure they dont, no need to worry

Back