How Would Conor vs Doo Ho Choi Go?

YaGoof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This would be my FW/LW dream fight.

I'd expect my man DHC to knock Conor's head cleeean off!

Doo%2BHo%2BChoi%2BBlasts%2BJuan%2BManuel%2BPuig%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B57%2BAustin.gif

In the first round...

doo-ho-choi-of-south-korea-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-picture-id545604142

Someone's getting KTFO'd in the 1st round.

DHC needs a couple more fights for me to have an actual opinion on how this fight would go

the 3 most overated fighters here.

Conner
Platin Perry
Choi

the 3 most overated fighters here.

Conner
Platin Perry
Choi

Lol what? Conor I give you, Perry is overrated but most of his 'fans' are trolling. Choi is barely mentioned on Sherdog and he is a complete animal.

DHC needs a couple more fights for me to have an actual opinion on how this fight would go
Fair enough. Besides, there is no chance this fight will be made - probably ever.

Last edited:
Lol what? Conor I give you, Perry is overrated but most of his 'fans' are trolling. Choi is barely mentioned on Sherdog and he is a complete animal.

Choi got an annoying fanbase too.

Would love to see how the trash talk goes.

I think Choi keeps smiling which eventually rustles Conor's jimmies.

Choi would TKO Conor 3:27 seconds into the first. He would throw what looks like a pawing jab that would make Conor slickly backout with hands down, only the pawing jab is actually a straight from death that never seems to stop. Conor takes it dead on the nose/upper jaw, hits the canvas not out, but not alert. Before anyone realizes what happened, Choi would be unloading on Conor before he can even decide if he wants to cover up or scramble. The ref would dive in as Conor's hands limply fall to the canvas and his eyes go glass.

Stunned silence follows, then a roar of polite applause as Choi bows before Conor's still recovering body.

Choi would TKO Conor 3:27 seconds into the first. He would throw what looks like a pawing jab that would make Conor slickly backout with hands down, only the pawing jab is actually a straight from death that never seems to stop. Conor takes it dead on the nose/upper jaw, hits the canvas not out, but not alert. Before anyone realizes what happened, Choi would be unloading on Conor before he can even decide if he wants to cover up or scramble. The ref would dive in as Conor's hands limply fall to the canvas and his eyes go glass.

Stunned silence follows, then a roar of polite applause as Choi bows before Conor's still recovering body.
giphy.gif

Back