Have the new owners spoken about their vision on the UFC going forward?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Following other sports when a new big owner comes in they usually speak about the future right away. I haven't heard anything yet. Have you?

This is their vision

ronda-rousey-ufc190-media-day-1.jpg

my guess would be something like: cut costs, and make fights are bring in more views/$$$

Dunno, but I'm sure it involves the continued drinking of Conor Manbatter.

Yes, they have spoken. Their exact words: "Pack up your shit, guys. You're all fired."

Cutting cost and stop giving a f*ck about ranking

If they are going full Hollywood, we should probably get some sex tapes coming any day now.

Following other sports when a new big owner comes in they usually speak about the future right away. I haven't heard anything yet. Have you?
Yes, and they even put out a song about it.

The official press release stated the new goal was "Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dollar, dollar bills y'all"

future will be transgender fights also trans racial and special matches to make your opponent submit using only homosexual means

So far their vision is making biggest fights possible and breaking records. In first 4 months of ownership they get 1 mil+ buys 3 times possibly breaking PPV record each time.

Yeah, they said "This bitch better make some money or I'm going to be pissed."

2017 will show us.

Even though they've been the new owners for a couple months now, I still feel like some of what we're seeing is plans from the old guard.

Joe Silva is also still match maker until the end of the year.

2017, in particular, spring (Q2) onward is when I think we start to notice the changes a bit more.

Back