UFC Sacramento Tickets Are Pretty Cheap

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Top price is $175 which is about $200 cheaper than the last Fox Card in the area(Fox 7 in San Jose)
Planned on going to this show cause its been awhile since I been to a live UFC and I really wanna check out the fancy pants new arena in Sacramento but thats still too much for this shit ass card
Ari Golds never gonna make his 4 billion back this way

Top price is $175 which is about $200 cheaper than the last Fox Card in the area(Fox 7 in San Jose)
Planned on going to this show cause its been awhile since I been to a live UFC and I really wanna check out the fancy pants new arena in Sacramento but thats still too much for this shit ass card
Ari Golds never gonna make his 4 billion back this way

Where do you have a link?

edit: there's no fucking way cage side is less than $200. I went to the last FOX card in Sacto in 2013 and paid $700 for 2 seats four rows back from the cage.

That fight card will do good rating on TV tho.

I think I'm going to go to this event. Tickets are reasonably priced and I have never been to a ufc card before.

I think I'm going to go to this event. Tickets are reasonably priced and I have never been to a ufc card before.
Been here for a decade yet still a white belt? They need to reward longevity or some sh!t around here lol.

Im waiting to spend big at UFC 209 Stockton arena

Its a good time and definitely worth checking out if you never been to one before
If you cant get tickets within the first 5 rows on the floor you're better off getting seats in the lower bowl because after that point it becomes damn near impossible to see through that many peoples heads when something exciting happens and everyone jumps up to get a better view
If you can get seats in the first few rows then I highly recommend them because youre close enough to feel the action and you'll be mingling with random fighters and maybe some celebs

edit: there's no fucking way cage side is less than $200. I went to the last FOX card in Sacto in 2013 and paid $700 for 2 seats four rows back from the cage.

It's true. Check ticketmaster.

Doesn't include Platinum seats. They will be very expensive.

Yea I was surprised too because I paid around $800 for 5th row in San Jose
Maybe they'll change the prices before tomorrow when they go on sale or maybe they recognize that this shit ass card is gonna be a hard sell a week before Christmas

Im only a few miles away from the area and Im still not going

Yea I was surprised too because I paid around $800 for 5th row in San Jose
Maybe they'll change the prices before tomorrow when they go on sale or maybe they recognize that this shit ass card is gonna be a hard sell a week before Christmas

I agree this card is not nearly as good as the last FOX card in Sac. People are talkin about how good this card is and its like dude PVZ is headlining. That should tell you something.

Everything is gonna be a hard sell after 205.

This card is turning out to be weak. I was going to go, but I really have no interest after the second biggest fight behind PVZ/Waterson is Fabers retirement fight against Pickett. I'll probably go to the Bellator card in San Jose a couple weeks prior. That card is more stacks than the UFC Sacramento one. It has the Chandler/Henderson title fight, as well as MVP vs Gonzalez.

What the UFC should have done is had this card headlined by Cruz vs Garbrandt. That would have been huge. I really don't see this card selling out the Golden 1 Arena with the lack of names on it right now.

Let's get the rock's thoughts on Sacramento

Just checked again to see if the prices have changed since theyre about to go on sale and yes they have changed
The top ticket is still $175 but yesterday the cheapest ticket was $100, today its 50 bucks
Last time I went to a small little regional show in Sacramento(that was the first time I stalked the Raven Haired Security Girl) the top ticket was $200 and the bottom was $50
UFC is so dead

Back