Footage of Gunnar Nelson's injury [video]

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gunnar Nelson apologizes to the fans and reveals footage of his ankle injury.

Full statement

Awaits Conor Mcgregor to make comments about gunnar hurting his ankle and vag....Oh wait this is his teammate

Feel sad for him
Big fan
War Gunnar

Awaits Conor Mcgregor to make comments about gunnar hurting his ankle and vag....Oh wait this is his teammate
Yeah, Nelson never talks trash though so why bring it up? (for the 100th time today)

I love how Gunnar Nelson still shows no facial expression even after he goes down on his ankle like that. I thought people used to exaggerate about Gunnar's emotionless face but this just proves it. lol.

Bad luck. Hopefully he heals up quickly and is booked again soon.

gunnar should know better, ibuprofen is the cure for broken foot

I bet if conors next opponent pulled out with the same injury, conor would be all over him and you guys would be calling alvarez a p****.
I never called anyone that. Stop trying to make this thread about Conor.

I bet if conors next opponent pulled out with the same injury, conor would be all over him and you guys would be calling alvarez a p****.
Conor haters are just as bad as his fans. Have to make everything about Conor.

Conor haters are just as bad as his fans. Have to make everything about Conor.
Alot worse actually -- it's better to believe in something and be positive about it than to be negative and let yourself get filled up by that negativity.

Alot worse actually -- it's better to believe in something and be positive about it than to be negative and let yourself get filled up by that negativity.
That and I think a lot of Conor fans on here just like over-exaggerating things to get a reaction out of people and don't take themselves too seriously.

Joe Silva: Fight injured, or you're fired!
Gunnar: But i'm friends with Conor...
Joe Silva: Shit, take your time Gunny, let me kiss your twisted ankle. Return whenever you want.

Shitty.

I know those feels. I just pulled my groin/hip flexor last thurs with only 4 weeks to go before a San Shou match. I'm hoping it feels good after a week or so. Sometimes groin pulls are a 4 week heal.

Fack.

He will live to fight another day

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Carry on.

War Gunner.

Back