What if GSP comes back and starts knocking everyone out?

Scyth300

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What if all the comments about him being boring really got to him, and he's just been training striking the last three years?

What if he fights Conor, goes berserker mode and knocks Conor out cold.

This sets up a title fight with Bisping. Bisping spends the majority of his training camp working his wrestling. GSP refuses to take it to the ground much to Bisping's confusion, again goes berserker mode aka Chuck Liddel reincarnated, knocks Bisping out cold.

Sets up the long awaited match with Anderson Silva. Again, refuses to take it to the ground. Spams overhand rights, jabs, uppercuts. Realizing he's being outstruck Anderson turns into a panic wrestler, GSP doesn't stop throwing uppercuts and knocks him cold.

GSP retires, and rides off into the sunset. Everyone is confused as hell.

What if Mark Hunt subs Werdum by flying Omoplata

Its just as possible

I would love to see GSP/Conor just because it's been so long since we've seen GSP finish anyone. He would do it on the ground though.

What if Mark Hunt subs Werdum by flying Omoplata

Its just as possible

Well no, actually it's not because GSP has finishes and Hunt has 0 subs by Omaplata. Shitty analogy is shitty.

Last edited:
What if Anderson finally wins a fight?

Not gonna happen, but it was an amusing read.

If he comes back, I think he's more likely to get subs than cold KOs but who knows?

I'd finally be a fan. I respect him as a former champion, but I felt like he played it safe in a lot of his fights and wrestled, grappled, and jabbed people to victory. If he came back and started knocking fools out, I'd say he's finally living up to the potential we knew he had. Crazy to say because he's accomplished so much already, but I know he's capable of finishing people, especially when you look at some of the opponents he defended the title against.

Well no, actually it's not because GSP has finishes and Hunt has 0 subs by Omaplate. Shitty analogy is shitty.

In the Last 7 years Mark Hunt has more sub attempts that GSP has any way of finish.

Then we create 100s of threads saying is GSP GOAT?? and we all argue about it until conor says something funny

Back