Will CM punk make a comeback?

freakyfarley

Adam Farley inc.
@Brown
Reaction score
Let me start by saying, yes, his debut was horrible. He threw a violent haymaker that Gall skillfully dodged. Who know what would've happened had it landed?

But he did okay on the ground (he's a wrestler after all) and I think he should make a comeback and prove everyone wrong. He sold a lot of PPV's and I think a lot of you would buy to watch him get beat up.

He did ok on the ground?

Ok as in....get the shit kicked out of him?

CM Punk had his moment. I respect him for trying, but I don't respect his performance.

To WWE, hopefully.

To MMA, hope not lol

Let me start by saying, yes, his debut was horrible. He threw a violent haymaker that Gall skillfully dodged. Who know what would've happened had it landed?

But he did okay on the ground (he's a wrestler after all) and I think he should make a comeback and prove everyone wrong. He sold a lot of PPV's and I think a lot of you would buy to watch him get beat up.
I don't even know where to begin with this post...so I simply won't.

Lmao that was not a voilet haymaker....I've seen girls inthe high school i work in throw better punch. that said, i think that he had the jitters of his first actual fight and I think hes a strong minded person and because of that he can do will at a low-mid tier lvl in the sport.

oh god I hope so, who doesn't want more of this:

And it's not like it takes up much of your time.

CM Punk is a brawler he just couldnt get his way with jiujitsu guy...

Probably not.

But if he does, Punk can take on Sage when Gall is done with him. Two guys who lost to the GOAT fighting for who's the better loser? I'd watch that.

Bah Humbug... I'm trying to remain objective, but everything everyone else said, "Jumping in line, not paying dues, etc." it was all true for me.

Before the fight, I took a lot of liberties, rationalizing that he may surprise everyone with his skill but the only thing that ever matters is your performance on fight night and it spoke for itself.

55049778.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back