Could Conor replace Joe rogan

freakyfarley

Adam Farley inc.
@Brown
Reaction score
if joe rogan leaves could conor be an ufc commentaror? He's a good talker with a lot of insight into MMA.

If Dominique Cruis can do it, why not Conor?

Colin's charisma wouldn't go through with audio only.

hahahahahahah

Because Conor is a clown.

What's wrong with you ?

giphy.gif

It would be excruciating to sit through 5 hours of Conor trying to act like he wouldn't get manhandled by half the UFC roster

He'd probably talk about himself the whole time. Goldberg would try so hard to keep Conor on topic, but he'd fail. Conor would fail as well. I can't wait until Cruz retires (hopefully as champ). He'd be a great replacement for Joe Rogan.

And if Dom can do it, why can't Conor? Because Conor doesn't have the insight or fighter IQ that Dom has. He can talk about all things mental, but he doesn't have the intelligence Cruz has.

Bas is no longer available. Conor has a European accent which is what made Bas popular in the first place.
I never cared about Bas' accent. His excitement, his knowledge, and his insight were what I cared about. He made the PRIDE cards a lot more fun. Rogan has never once increased my entertainment while watching a UFC card (or anything else for that matter). I like Conor a lot, and I think he'd bring a certain style to it which could be fun, but I don't know if he'd have the insight that Bas brought. Though the post-fight interviews could get interesting with certain fighters.

"he got koed stiff mike.... now shoot the fook up, im here to take over"

The GOAT team:
Bas-Rutten-Stephen-Quadros-IFL0107.jpg

Plus they'd beat the living fuck out of Joe and Goldie.
Even old man post-hip-surgery Coleman can beat the fuck out of Rogan, apparently.

I'm sure Conor believes that is beneath him.

Back