Stipe Miocic Trying To Get Noticed On ESPN2

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
LOL this is sad as fuck
Dude had to bring someone to hold up his belt in the desperate hopes that maybe somebody will notice hes in the crowd behind the people that matter
I've said it before and I'll say it a million more times, this shit wouldn't happen if he would just change his name to something American
No one cares about some weird eastern block foreigner but Steve Mitchell the All American firefighter from the midwest world champion would be the talk of the town
Might even be good enough to get invited up to the First Take desk

Last edited:
Changing his name wouldnt be enough. The guys personality is just very stale.

What would you like him to do? Not try to make any money at all? Go watch ESPN Classics if he bothers you.

Ya fucking goof.

JCNID.jpg

UFC is still a bushleague fringe sport's league and Stipe is one of the least popular fighters within it.

I can't stand Stipe's voice and doubt I'm the only one. Other than that, he does really seem like a fucking cool guy.

Changing his name wouldnt be enough. The guys personality is just very stale.
When he fought in front of the home-town crowd he showed some personality and it was nice to see. Needs to be himself more. Changing his name isn't necessary in this case. A name like "Stipe" stands out. A name like "Peter" for example does not.

When he fought in front of the home-town crowd he showed some personality and it was nice to see. Needs to be himself more. Changing his name isn't necessary in this case. A name like "Stipe" stands out. A name like "Peter" for example does not.

He needs to call out Conor

Pliny Pete better put up some pics or link a video, otherwise I'm gonna park a european truck on his face.

Well thats where it gets weird because I know what youre talking about and Ive seen him show "personality" but its like something is still just missing. He simply just doesnt have the "IT" factor. Hes just not interesting. Good dude, nice dude but its the way it is.

Remember the deathly silence when Stipe lead the Cavs' parade?

I sure hope he doesn't change his name or his presentation. The more MMA looks different from WWE the better.

A name like Stipe makes you think hes from Croatia or some shit
If more people knew he was actually a midwesterner he'd be more popular, then add in the fact that hes a firefighter and bitches everywhere would be wet for their new sex hero
He's never gonna be Chuck Liddell or Brock Lesnar but he could be Matt Hughes level popularity if he gave it a little effort

The people that whine about the minutae of the UFC are hilarious. Yeah change his name to Arlovski, or some equally sounding " American " name.

Back