Mousasi claims Belfort has mental issues because of TRT use

wellz6

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/24/...itor-belfort-has-mental-issues-due-to-trt-mma

"He wasn't the typical Vitor Belfort. But, like I said, TRT it's not just physical -- mentally you're going to feel different," he added. "If you look at the mirror (when you're on TRT) you're going to feel better. These are factors with him. He came in to fight and he was looking for the opportunity to land that big punch or that kick to finish the fight, but I think he wasn't very sure of himself."

"And while he’s glad he got a win over the long-time veteran at UFC 204 earlier this month via second-round knockout, Mousasi acknowledges that it wasn’t the Belfort of old inside the Octagon."

No shit.

giphy.gif

yeah, he seemed like a crazy person while using trt

I believe it. Maybe it gives you a false sense of confidence based off of how you physically feel. Es normal.

TRT? lol please. Vitor was fucked up in the head long before TRT came around.

It's a valid point that often gets overlooked in the benefits of PEDs. A lot of them make you more aggressive, which is perfect for Vitor's style. He might be the most glaring case of diminished killer instinct after PED use that I've seen.

TRT? lol please. Vitor was fucked up in the head long before TRT came around.

I tend to agree with that in terms of folding, people tend to look on his TRT run as some mythical period but really what did we see? early KO's of Rockhold and Hendo plus Bisping fighting his typical fight not putting very much pressure on.

Vitor looked dangerous early vs Weidman and KOed Hendo again too without the TRT but then Weidman, Jacare and Moose put him under pressure and he folded the same way he did so many times before.

you started watching mma in 2016, no wonder you don't like him LEL.

You sure about that? Mousasi was 11 years old when Vitor started his MMA career. Mousasi will easily annoy old school fans by talking shit about him.

Belfort also could have mental issues from being hit really in hard in the head throughout his professional career

Mean-Beating-Himself-Up.jpg

Kicking a man when he's down is pushing it, Moose. And I don't even have an affinity for Vitor.

We know you're trying to follow the Conor formula to red panty night but bring it down a notch, son.

Last edited:
I believe it. Maybe it gives you a false sense of confidence based off of how you physically feel. Es normal.

It's not a false sense of confidence. It's real confidence. You are stronger, faster, more explosive and more aggressive on the sauce. The benefits are real. Most pro athletes swear by it.

Here's what Lyle Alzado said before he died:

“I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better.”

Kicking a man when he's down is pushing it, Moose. And I don't even have a an affinity for Vitor.

We know you're trying to follow the Conor formula to red panty night but bring it down a notch, son.
Not really kicking a man while hes down, if anything hes sort of downplaying his own win with his honesty.

Your title is a bit misleading. But he's right. A lot of people experience it when they stop using steroids. Before, they feel like they have an added advantage. They have that something extra helping them out. When they're off of it, they don't have that crutch anymore, they feel like they're less without it, and they need it to continue doing what they were doing before.

Back