funniest/cringiest moments on Sherdog recently ?

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know there's already a thread about great sherdog moments, but those are mostly from the OG era, i wanna know in this new "generation" (Ronda/Conor era) of sherdoggers (myself included).

What would be our epic moments, the best trolling etc. ? we gotta keep tracking of the epicness/shitness happening these days
I'll start with some :

Me and My Wife Met shogun was pretty funny before TS got caught :

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/me-and-my-wife-met-shogun.3362827/
KOFinger asking if McGregor's striking is as good as Petrosyan's
KOFinger asking if CM Punk could beat Tyrone Spong

"Im not done talking. Little Boy"
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-not-done-talking-little-boy.3215421/
What else ?

Last edited:
That guy who said that smaller fighters shouldn't be able to commentate or speak their mind on fighters in bigger weight classes unless they were willing to fight them. He said it was disrespectful. He was referring to DJ commentating on a Conor fight. That dude seriously had me like...

{<huh}

<{hmmm}>

how the words manlet and cuck are everywhere

the posters who literally act like you insulted their family heritage if you mention you dont like conor or be realistic about him (call you hater, salty, etc.)

Every time I hit this button:

oCNsfF.png

how the words manlet and cuck are everywhere

the posters who literally act like you insulted their family heritage if you mention you dont like conor or be realistic about him (call you hater, salty, etc.)

conor fans thinking he looks huge whilst being 5'8 160 pounds.

LEL. he's even small for manlet standards.

When all of the members of that WWE-inspired Evolution/Revolution forum stable were banned. I think all but one was unbanned, but the incident was hilarious to witness.

It's more cringeworthy that you guys thought that KOfinger was serious

My name is John Titor, and I am from the future. The funniest thing that you have seen, has not yet been foretold. The date is Sunday Nov, 13th 2016, and Conor McGregor just got KTFO. Sherdog is relieved for a period of about 2 weeks, and stability comes to the "haters" that said.... I told you so.
<{pray-uh}>

Natesblackshirt, kofinger...

Or pretty much any Conor related thread. It's a toss up if they are funny or cringey. All equally fucked and I find it impossible to believe an adult would make any of those threads.

That big joke about Platinum Perry being the GOAT. I'll admit, I bit at first and argued with his trolling fans. After a few days, I realized that I'd been had, they were just fucking around.

That big joke about Platinum Perry being the GOAT. I'll admit, I bit at first and argued with his trolling fans. After a few days, I realized that I'd been had, they were just fucking around.
#PlatinumBless

Natesblackshirt, kofinger...

Or pretty much any Conor related thread. It's a toss up if they are funny or cringey. All equally fucked and I find it impossible to believe an adult would make any of those threads.
I think KOFinger, Natesblackshirt and Taznia are all the same guy and its probably an sherdog OG trolling

That one thread someone posted about something UFC is doing to appeal to the "cuck" market was pretty weird.

The troll Plastic Perry thing.

KOfinger is the GOAT troll.

He posts very subtile yet very annoying troll threads and everyody falls into it.

KOfinger is the GOAT troll.

He posts very subtile yet very annoying troll threads and everyody falls into it.

He is good, but I think that Ar145984 is the best troll on Sherdog. People can't help but lash out at him for pages and pages, and he just never stops. Even Conor huggers tell him to settle down, and he never does. I am beginning to find it hilarious.

Back