Gunnar Nelson apologizes to the fans for his absent to UFC Belfast

Conor should give him some magic ibuprofen and ice

Injuries are just part of the game unfortunately, some fighters are more prone than others, and some camps as well it seems, but it's a reality of training hard, I'll never give a white fighter a hard time for getting injured and pulling out of a fight. One fight is such a big deal in MMA that you can't really go in there with any major injuries and take a bad loss. One bad loss can cost you much more in the long run that pulling out of a fight.

"Something something sore vagina"

Generic Conor trash talk 101

Moose Vs Hall 2 isn't a bad main event tbh.

LMAO. After all the trash talk from Conor and his camp about other fighters getting injured.

Who is Kim fighting now?

Injuries are just part of the game unfortunately, some fighters are more prone than others, and some camps as well it seems, but it's a reality of training hard, I'll never give a white fighter a hard time for getting injured and pulling out of a fight. One fight is such a big deal in MMA that you can't really go in there with any major injuries and take a bad loss. One bad loss can cost you much more in the long run that pulling out of a fight.

<{1-16}> Wtf?

<{danawhoah}>

"Something something sore vagina"

Generic Conor trash talk 101

If I had Twitter,mid ask Conor if he had applied any vagisil to Gunny yet.

I like this attitude towards pulling out of fights

I hate how unapologetic most fighters are about it. Yeah it's part of the game, but you're building a fanbase, people are buying tickets for you, people are getting excited for you and you're letting them down

I love posts like these to see how few people actually read vs people who just scroll to the bottom and give an opinion

This fight was supposed to be fireworks...

Hilarious how all the McGregor obsessives in this thread use Nelson as a proxy for their McGregor obsession.

Back