Tyrone Woodley is a smart guy

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Racism is the most popular topic in the world right now, it's hot! He's capalizing on something big here and it'll only get better war Woodley . It'd like Michael page with the whole stupid Pokémon go victory gimmick

During this political cycle it is a very hot topic. Lol I agree Woodley is playing us! Lol

I grab racism by the pussy.

giphy.gif

He's not winning any fans and he's not playing the heel well enough for anyone to care about him after Wonderboy thrashes him. I don't think he's playing any games, I think he is who he is.

Woodley is not smart for this. Nobody agrees with him. There are a thousand fighters of different nationality and backgrounds that have been accused of gassing. It aint got a damn thing to do with his color, at all. No one ever accuses Anderson, or Jones, or Cormier of gassing. It's retarded.

Woodley be fishing for that big pay day with George zimmerman.

Racism is the most popular topic in the world right now, it's hot! He's capalizing on something big here and it'll only get better war Woodley . It'd like Michael page with the whole stupid Pokémon go victory gimmick
Umm i dont think hes capitalizing on anything lol. He simply addressing the people being racist to him online. Have you been under a rock while people been calling Woodley N this N that ?

He successfully became the most hated yet the least talked about UFC Champion on the roster.

He literally destroyed his fanbase. This is not very smart.

If you play the heel well, you should be able to turn into a face in short time. I would say that he is not smart, because he should have called out Nick Diaz or GSP before he ever faced Lawler. You have to set the fight up, and have faith in yourself that you would win the championship.

I think I speak for most of his non-fans, when I say: The race remarks are not the issue. My problem was that he wanted a money fight right away, and all the whining that came with it. If he would have been proactive, set the tone, and then kept his mouth shut, there would be a lot less hate. IMO

Umm i dont think hes capitalizing on anything lol. He simply addressing the people being racist to him online. Have you been under a rock while people been calling Woodley N this N that ?
He's a black guy on the internet, white kids just can't help themselves

So we're supposed to be impressed that a black man can be intelligent? You sound pretty racist.

Back