If Gall beats Sage, who should he call out next?

Morris88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gall has been vocal about who he wants to fight so far in his young career. Sage, himself still very much a developing fighter, still represents a big step up from Gall's previous competition (who possess a combined record of 0-3).

Assuming he gets past Sage, who do you think Gall should set his sights on next and why?

Platinum Perry

Anyone with mainstream hype behind them. Gall's all about derailing dem bitches.

Woodley who will still be the champ

i wouldnt be surprised if he called out Conor and get a title shot at conor before Khabib, at some crazy catch weight...

Gall has been vocal about who he wants to fight so far in his young career. Sage, himself still very much a developing fighter, still represents a big step up from Gall's previous competition (who possess a combined record of 0-3).

Assuming he gets past Sage, who do you think Gall should set his sights on next and why?

Wake the kid up, Sage is going to have his way with him

This board would explode if he beat mike perry.

That is actually a marketable match up, I wouldn't be shocked if that happens in their next few fights, assuming he beats sage of course.. I mean, chances are it would happen because a better opponent for mike pulls out or something, but it would generate interest for sure.

Would watch (though unless he does to Sage what he did to the elders he has faced, I wouldn't expect him to last very long against plat)

Back