Who should nick fight?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He needs a win. Hasnt win since 2011....

Only fight I care about for him...

dan-hardy-o.gif

Doesn't need to do anything, go watch his previous fights..

The mans had so many epics

nick-diaz_takanori-gomi.gif

He dont Needs to fight anymore, like LilChuckLil said, he had so many epic matches, go watch some of them.
He earned all he now have.

A can in Bellator or another can in Rizin.

I like Nick (the fighter, not the stubborn prick) but he's done.

Larkin
Mike Perry at some point, not right now tho.
Lawler
Woodley if he loses at ufc 205
Maia
Those are my top picks. I hope they don't put him in with Condit or gsp again. Those matches would look the exact same imo & I wanna see something new.

Put him up against Platinum GOAT and he will retire for good this time

Put him up against Platinum GOAT and he will retire for good this time
Plat aint ready for that just yet. he gets hit more than a pipe at a crack house & Nick would break his previous record for most strikes landed in a fight. lol... you know Nick ain't getting KO'ed... & that is literally the only thing of Plat's that is on Nick's level.

Plat needz to keep wading in the kiddie pool for a bit. We don't want to spoil the party by throwing him in too deep too quick

Mike Perry kiddie pool.jpg

Probably someone in Bellator or WSOF. He needs to go out and pick up some wins. He's just never been good enough in the UFC. Someone who hasn't won in like 5 years is hard for me to care about.

A can in Bellator or another can in Rizin.

I like Nick (the fighter, not the stubborn prick) but he's done.

How? Realistically, he only lost to GSP at WW. Had a super close fight with a guy that would be champ right now if he didn't have injuries ans what not, and the only other guy id pick to beat him for sure would be wonderboy.

I think Nick could take advantage of the flawed WWs in the division right now. I honestly think he's a top 5 WW right now.

Remember, Hendricks is long gone now, since usada.

Plat aint ready for that just yet. he gets hit more than a pipe at a crack house & Nick would break his previous record for most strikes landed in a fight. lol... you know Nick ain't getting KO'ed... & that is literally the only thing of Plat's that is on Nick's level.

Plat needz to keep wading in the kiddie pool for a bit. We don't want to spoil the party by throwing him in too deep too quick

View attachment 158681

Platinum GOAT destroys Nick everywhere. He would make Nick tap with a gogoplata and then give him some dank ass weed to help with the pain.

Honestly getting bored of Nick Diaz now, give him a fight that might actually put a W on his record then he can actually have a reason to be asking for title shots all the fucking time.

Platinum GOAT destroys Nick everywhere. He would make Nick tap with a gogoplata and then give him some dank ass weed to help with the pain.
Plat would choke him out... & when Nick standz up to shake his hand Plat will knock him out & then put him in an arm bar.

NOT! haha....

Keep on rockin' the dream though bro!

200.gif

Back