W - Kato (decision)
W - Mach (decision)
W - Otsuka (controversial decision)
W - Okami (finish)

L - Takase (finish)
L - Chonan (finish)
L - Okami (stoppage)

#facts

UFC def protected him from the Japanese till Yushin was past his best.

If Misaki, Munoz or Kondo fought Anderson they wouldve channeled their Bushido spirit and beaten him like their azn brethren did. He struggled gurappling with them.

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact that Okami DOMINATED him in their first fight! Just dominated!!

Not to mention the fact that Okami DOMINATED him in their first fight! Just dominated!!

Anderson couldnt even get out of the 1st and had to resort to illegal tactics due to frustration ala Bones/Hammill

Jon Jones is 0-1 against Matt Hamill fighters.

Anderson couldnt even get out of the 1st and had to resort to illegal tactics due to frustration ala Bones/Hammill

Anderson didn't like how that was goin, he had The Thunder on top of him ready to wreak havoc

Anderson Silva is 0-2 vs HE'S STILL MY BOI

One can't even call Andy a can crusher.

Because they crushed him.

Anderson didn't like how that was goin, he had The Thunder on top of him ready to wreak havoc

Yushin managed to get the stoppage. That was still purime Yushin mind u not the worn down version Anderson fought whod get KTFO by Boetch immediately after

Takase and Chonan also finished him while being ahead on the cards (Daiju was a straight up Maia/Magny strangling domination).

Anderson meanwhile only finished a shopworm Yushin. Every other Japanese fighter he couldnt finish despite being lauded for his highlight reel/matrix/finishing. One of those decisions was even controversial

Anderson def didnt want those azn puroblems like algebra

You listen to Grimes, Frank Ocean and post-MBDTF Kanye

i wouldnt expect u to
You listen to post trilogy Weeknd. I don't even need to make a joke because that speaks for itself.

-Most consecutive wins in UFC history(16)
-Most title defenses in UFC history(10) (and while in his reign he was also destroying 205ers because why the hell not)
-Most knockdowns in UFC history
- Tied up with most knockouts AND finishes in UFC history
-Greatest KO in UFC history
-Longest title reign in UFC history

#GOATBless

You listen to post trilogy Weeknd. I don't even need to make a joke because that speaks for itself.

I dont even listen to the Weeknd lul

if youre talking about my previous avy i just really like the artwork for that

Maybe I just like the Nikes video.

Kanye did an ad for Nikes or something?

U said u listened to Grimes in that Grimes thread u made.....

and this confirms u listen to Furank:

"tfw sherdog slang such as manlet ruins a beautiful frank ocean lyric for you."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back