Tim Kennedy back dropping zingers (new interview) says Conor runs UFC and wants Weidman lol

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I know some of you guys on here hate the fucker but I don't think he's so bad (aside from when hes complaining or bringing up the military) shit with that being said I don't think he deserves a TS with a win over rasheed evans thoughts?

cliffs:

- loves new york
- I beat bisping badly, cant believe hes champ lol
- conor runs the ufc
- hunting nazis or something (had to turn it off at that point)

Last edited:
I don't mind Tim when he doesn't act like an attention seeking douche, so I rarely ever like him.

It would be hilarious if Tim beat Weidman someday.

Didn't watch. But why is he calling out Weidman? I thought he was gunning for a rematch with Bisping? Especially with a win over him and the bad blood between the two. But no he calls out Weidman!?
8eExIIa.gif

He keeps saying he beat bisping badly, but I remember that fight being kinda boring with both guys somewhat hesitant. Do I need to go rewatch?

It would be hilarious if Tim beat Weidman someday.

Weidman looked very beatable against Rockhold so who knows I could see that being a good matchup for Kennedy

Bisping looked absolutely terrible in that fight. A lot of blame is put on the eye from fans, but it seemed to me like he had some other sort of injury as well. He was stationary. Sluggish. No cardio. No wrestling. Tim Kennedy was gassing pretty badly, but still had his way with him. Dominant win for Tim.
I remember that. Bisping looked awful. I expected him to do much better after seeing him against sonnen. I have to think tho, surely if he had some sort of injury for that fight he would have told us by now. That doesn't seem like the kind of thing Bisping would keep quiet lol

tim is very underrated. he is probably a top5 MW

Ranger pantys hahaha this dude can't be serious

Pretty sure he was flirting with everyone watching this video. And he said "monumentic" and then realized it was not a word and said magnificent instead.

Dudes been exposed to too much Agent Orange, Depleted Uranium shells, etc. Put him on Disability he served the bankers and arms makers well but thats a wrap.

I'll root for Weidman for the very first time if this fight actually happens. In fact I'd even root for Hitler if he were to fight the whiny douche Kennedy.

Didn't watch. But why is he calling out Weidman? I thought he was gunning for a rematch with Bisping? Especially with a win over him and the bad blood between the two. But no he calls out Weidman!?
8eExIIa.gif

Both fighting on UFC 205 and both will likely be lobbying for a title shot with a win, makes sense for them to fight for it.

I know some of you guys on here hate the fucker but I don't think he's so bad (aside from when hes complaining or bringing up the military) shit with that being said I don't think he deserves a TS with a win over rasheed evans thoughts?

cliffs:

- loves new york
- I beat bisping badly, cant believe hes champ lol
- conor runs the ufc
- hunting nazis or something (had to turn it off at that point)

Rasheed?
{<huh}

Back