If and when did tate get a boob job?

Tate has had pretty much everything done, boob job, ass implants and plastic surgery. Where do you think the fart face comes from?

Yeah she got a boob job and no I don't know the timeframe

Sometimes I wonder, what would Miesha Tate be if not for her perceived attractiveness and perceived rivalry with Ronda? Journeywoman? Gatekeeper? Stripper?

good luck in your fight against Wonderboy.

should probably regrow that beard though

Tate has had pretty much everything done, boob job, ass implants and plastic surgery. Where do you think the fart face comes from?
whats your source for saying butt implants? link?

What do you mean if ?

You have eyes, buddeh... Use them.

Meisha Tate is the epitome of average talent, above average heart.

also < everyone in this thread.

Those are bold claims. Got a source on Meisha getting an ass job?

Those are bold claims. Got a source on Meisha getting an ass job?
No source, didn't know MMAmedia wrote articles on fighters getting implants and boob jobs, was a lot of talk about it on the MMAJunkie forums around the time of UFC 200.

No source, didn't know MMAmedia wrote articles on fighters getting implants and boob jobs, was a lot of talk about it on the MMAJunkie forums around the time of UFC 200.
If it was obvious, it would be common knowledge. You must have seen some visual evidence. Or this is just gossip?

If it was obvious, it would be common knowledge. You must have seen some visual evidence. Or this is just gossip?
I thought it was common knowledge, she's had everything else done I have no reason to not believe this.

2 minute mark of round 1 against nunes ufc 200 main event

Back