Cody Garbrandt is delusional

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He calls Dom a "pussy" and "not a fighter". WTF

Dom has been through surgeries after surgeries for 4 to 5 years and came back to win the title after that. That guy is a fucking fighter.

I hope Dom would embarrase this fool and make him swing air.

It would be a another win against a Team Alpha Fail

well it certainly got you worked up, ts. fell right for it. ya think that maybe he's trying to do the same to dom?

cody would be loving and kind to others if they showed him love too.

he dont get no love, so he dont give it.

I really don't care for Dom and hope that Cody KO's him

Cody really is trash at trash talking, too evident that he's a McGregor wannabe.

And no I don't think McGregor invented trash talk.

well it shows how stupid Cody is if this is the best he's got

Cruz doesent even try to finish fights. Not hard to see why someone would say hes not a fighter.

giphy.gif

#andnew

Hide yo kids Hide yo wife

He calls Dom a "pussy" and "not a fighter". WTF

Dom has been through surgeries after surgeries for 4 to 5 years and came back to win the title after that. That guy is a fucking fighter.

I hope Dom would embarrase this fool and make him swing air.

It would be a another win against a Team Alpha Fail
I think it's funny that Dom fans have to say "I hope he makes his opponent miss a lot!" instead of "I hope Dom f***s him up".

They keep it realistic.

stopped reading @ garbarandt is delusional. because that says it all

Cody will come strong. He is a dangerous kid with big time power. I love his confidence and swagger, but Cruz is just too evasive for a wild winger like Cody. I just don't see Cody being able to connect his trademark power shots against Cruz.

I hope I am wrong. Would love to see Cruz get taken down a few pegs.

it's almost as if he's trying to promote his fight

The stupidity is the inability to come up with anything better than calling another incredibly tough fighter who's one of the best ever a pussy and not a real fighter

The stupidity is the inability to come up with anything better than calling another incredibly tough fighter who's one of the best ever a pussy and not a real fighter

It got him a title shot didnt it?

Cody is fighting for the title cause of his trash talk

It worked

That's him doing his best to promote a fight.
He's not very intelligent.

Back