Pedro Munhoz vs. Justin Scoggins
Cezar Mutante vs. Jack Hermansson
Sergio Moraes vs. Zak Ottow
Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov

Fight Pass Prelims:

Luis Henrique vs. Christian Colombo
Matheus Nicolau vs. Ulka Sasaki
Francimar Barroso vs. Darren Stewart

Please keep in mind that the bout order for this event is not yet official, the order above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of UFC Fight Night 100? It isn't terrible, but it isn't necessarily good either. It looked a little better when Gustafsson was still in the Main Event but I also would have liked for them to get a solid Co-Main instead of Almeida vs. some newcomer with his lone UFC fight going to a draw. A couple of fights I like are Alves vs. Usman and Munhoz vs. Scoggins, those two fights could be very good. I give the card a 5/10. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
That main event is hilariously awful. It gets even funnier when you realize it's a rematch.

That main event is hilariously awful. It gets even funnier when you realize it's a rematch.
I had actually completely forgotten about that first fight. Haha.

I see a lot of really favorable matchups for one fighter over the other. It's an FS1 Fight Night so it's about as good as it's going to look, two top tens in a division facing off in the main event, and the co-main is a somewhat hyped prospect trying to make a run at the title after a devastating setback.

And it hurt my fingers to type that Bader and Little Nog are top tens in their division. Probably the most unnecessary rematch and more of a stay-busy fight than anything.

definitely underwhelming, but its free. so who cares?

Back