Should UFC cut the Women's 135lb and/or Men's 125lb?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If the UFC had to cut one of these divisions which would you want them to cut?

I think they should cut them both. Half the women are absolutely terrible and the men's 125lb is so weak they had to make an Ultimate Fighter to see who challenges for the belt next.

Why not the Women's 115 division you ask? This is why..
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG

If they needed to free up roster spots I'd rather them trim the fat off the FW/LW/WW/MW rosters than cut a whole division. Rather see Ronda or MM fight than the 50th ranked WW anyday.

Send the women to Invicta.

I pick the 125lbs division. Its so weak, and annoying to hear mm is PFP the best fighter. He is cleaning up a nonexistent competition.

I pick the 125lbs division. Its so weak, and annoying to hear mm is PFP the best fighter. He is cleaning up a nonexistent competition.

More so then ronda would beat up cain in the right circumstances

Cut 265. More than half the fighters in that weight class gas within a round.

Watch this season of TUF, then watch top 15 women's 135. The pick is easy

Weight classes for men should be 125, 140, 155, 170, 185, 205, 235, no limit HW.

Women probably 115, 135 and HW. I wanna see some beasts fighting.

If it were up to me, the men's 125 division stays then only WMMA title eliminator and title fights would happen in the UFC regardless of weight class. The rest can be in Invicta to fight for a chance at the UFC belts.

If they needed to free up roster spots I'd rather them trim the fat off the FW/LW/WW/MW rosters than cut a whole division. Rather see Ronda or MM fight than the 50th ranked WW anyday.
I agree with this 100%. WW has 121 fighters on the roster, LW has 112, and FW and MW have 75 and 74, respectively. Let's bring that down a bit before we think about dumping a division with established champions.

ive changed my view-

keep the gals for business.

we know they cant fight, but it sells.

CUT ALL MEN BELOW 170, PERIOD.

Best season of TUF arguably ever with those 125ers, and Ronda is arguably the biggest draw they have.

If there's one thing the UFC needs less of, it's great MMA and colossal draws? You eating paint chips?

Ya - cut the division with arguably the biggest draw in the company. (I would say conor is for but I said arguably)

Brilliant

yezzir.

(i changed my mind about forcing women to be on separate cards- they still suck, but i admit it helps buys that couldnt otherwise be found)

otherwise, cut all men who arent willing to fight at 170 and above.

No but they need to get rid of the morning weigh ins so the women show up at the real weigh in wearing the skimpiest bikinis imaginable like the good ol days.

Cut 125, force 135 to go to 145, cut all women's divisions and let Cyborg fight dudes (so we can laugh)

Seriously 205 would be such a better card if they got the fucking women off of it. It would easily be best of all time, but instead they fill it out will WMMA....

It's like the NBA finals having WNBA games in there, and you're forced to watch it.

I don't care if I ever see women fight again.
I'm not against it, and I'll watch it, but, if they cut it,
I don't care.

Yes.

With immediate effect

Back