Paddy Pimblett: "I’m going to do for Britain what Conor McGregor has done for MMA in Ireland."

Pimblett fan?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
“There’s me, Tom Breese, Arnold Allen and Chris Fishgold (Cage Warriors lightweight champion), and we’re all about 21 to 25. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m going to do for Britain what Conor McGregor has done for MMA in Ireland.

“It’s a mainstream sport in Ireland now, it’s going to become a mainstream sport in Britain thanks to me. I’m going to make sure that the sport gets regulated and is not classed as entertainment no more.”

With such lofty aspirations, you’d think that Pimblett would be incredibly eager to expedite his progression to UFC, but he’s got time on his side and feels hugely valued in the employ of Cage Warriors.

“I’m only 21, so there’s no point rushing. I’ve got years of this to be doing. Look at Dan Henderson; he’s 47 and fighting for world titles, and that’s more than double my age. I feel at home with Cage Warriors.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/paddy-...me-a-mainstream-sport-in-britain-thanks-to-me

Who the fuck is Paddy Pimples

Edit:
everybodys-talking-about-paddy-pimblett333_vice_670.jpg

<{walkerwhut}><bball1><{hmmm}><1>

"Nobody can beat me when we get inside them cage walls"

NEXT LEVEL TRASH TALK GOD DAMN CONOR STEP ASIDE

I think he'll have a decent career, but i've not seen anything that makes me think he can do great things in the sport.

He'll do fookin nuttin
Cvcin0cWcAA8Vyt.jpg:large

Someone named Paddy Pimblett can never be good at fighting

didn't know the UK had their own version of Justin Bieber and he even trains UFC to....damn

I'd beat the breaks off of this clown. You can't lose a fight to a guy with a girls name.

If he can win like conor sure. kids charming and gets the cucks/chicks but everything is win based at the end of the day.

DHC isn't a big name at all, he's a good fighter though.

If you knock enough important people out, people will notice you no matter what you look like.

Anderson Silva isn't that crazy of a personality or the most ripped looking dude but he became a star because he was finishing everybody they put in front of him in spectacular fashion.

In fact, if he looks like a 13 year old girl and he's knocking motherfuckers dead, that will only bring him even more attention than if he was jacked and intimidating.

Think about it, if Roy Nelson was a slim regular looking dude he wouldn't be nearly as popular as he is. The whole appeal of Roy Nelson is that its a short, fat, pudgy hill billy looking fella knocking big scary looking guys out cold.

Back