Cruz/Dillashaw 2 or Cruz/Garbrandt? Which would u rather see?

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sees like a lot of saltiness on here after the decision was made(salt on sherdog go figure lol) who would you like to see Cruz fight at UFC 207?

#1 TJ Dillashaw 13-3(9-3 in the UFC) 6 KO's 3 Subs and 4 Dec

#6 Cody Garbrandt 10-0 (5-0 in the UFC) 9 wins via TKO/KO

Not much a fan of either guy but personally I rather see Cody get a shot over TJ, although he deserves it more I don't think I ever want to see Cruz/TJ 2....like ever I rather see Cain/JDS 4 lol I feel like its an easier fight to promote as well

What about y'all? Where the snake emojis at? Lol

Cruz Mighty Mouse

Domnick-Cruz.jpg

Give this guy a challenge

Let No Love fight Snakashaw...get some redemption for Team Apha Fail

The TJ rematch makes more sense, but I will just LOVE to see Cruz taking the Manlet with a capital M himself to school.

Dillashaw by a long shot. I don't look for Garbrandt to lay a glove on Cruz.

Well Cruz is fighting one of them in 207 isn't he?

TJ definitely deserves the rematch but I would love to see Cruz school Cody.

Cruz vs Garbrandt is a good fight IMO. Always up for something new. I think TJ gets the winner.

Cruz via unanimous decision.

Garbrandt's best win is Takeya Mizugaki. Let that sink it. TJ got screwed over.

I wouldn't mind seeing TJ derail the Brobrandt hype train

This is the fight I wanted to see. (Cruz/Garbrandt)

Yeah, the Dillashaw fight was close and yes, it could have gone to T.J. and not been the worst robbery I've seen... but since Cruz has been so inactive over the last few years, I just want to see him fight different guys. T.J. has only fought once since the loss to Cruz anyway. I know that's enough for a guy who some feel is the uncrowned champ, but the fact remains that he's not the champ so he's gonna have to fight one more contender. If he's so confident, he will have no issue fighting Linker for the no.1 contender spot.

i am happy with cruz fighting no love.

fuck rematches.

Cody.

I just don't see TJ doing it. Plus I'm sick of rematches.

If Garbrant can beat a real contender like Lineker then I wouldn't mind, TJ is handicapped by his unpopularity

Garbrandt is a more interesting fight. I'm not a fan of all these rematches.

I really don't care but ol Dillasnake is starting to make me not want him to get that shot but instead fight Cody for the next ts. Meanwhile, you have Cruz/Johnson 2.
MRLc0oJPeTcIw.gif

Where is poll? Both Lineker and Dillashaw paid thier dues unlike GWH tat neck Cody. And ppl wonder why UFC cant attract minorities with bullshit like this.

Basically white win 4-5 fights get a title shot. Conor can lose to a gatekeeper and still gets title shot

Cody has legit crisp boxing and one punch KO power. Cruz really hasn't faced an opponent like this. Only thing is that I think he's also already got into Cody's head which will probably make him head hunt too much.

Would be funny to see Cody just for how much more salty snake would get