ALL ABOARD The Domin8R Cruz Ship - Next Stop, UFC 207!

Which fight made you a fan?

• Total voters
D

Drake

Welcome aboard, Dominick Cruz fans!

maxresdefault.jpg

Your WORLD BW champion has got another title defense booked...& it will take place at UFC 207 in Las Vegas on Friday December 30th! Our beloved champion will be taking on yet another member of the so close yet so far away club...aka Team Alpha Fail... But hey...who are we to judge? Let's just dispose of them while we can, they're almost extinct anyways.

CvkBe3EUAAErE84.jpg:large

The champ will continue to line 'em up in the BW division.

Always working!

The thread mascot is of course...Dojo!

UFC 207 can't come soon enough!

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

*Disclaimer: This is an appreciation thread, if you decide to do the opposite or come in trolling you will be reply banned from the thread

Beautiful thread from a beautiful person

Fucking War Cruz!

Dojo bless!

that's a cool yacht, I give you that

maxresdefault.jpg

Your WORLD BW champion has got another title defense booked...& it will take place at UFC 207 in Las Vegas on Friday December 30th! Our beloved champion will be taking on yet another member of the so close yet so far away club...aka Team Alpha Fail... But hey...who are we to judge? Let's just dispose of them while we can, they're almost extinct anyways.

CvkBe3EUAAErE84.jpg:large

The champ will continue to line 'em up in the BW division.

Always working!

The thread mascot is of course...Dojo!

UFC 207 can't come soon enough!

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

*Disclaimer: This is an appreciation thread, if you decide to do the opposite or come in trolling you will be reply banned from the thread

IEgs8RT.gif

Top thread from a top mod. Cruz da god, imo.

image-8_zpscf5e47e0.jpg

Taking my vacation this year on the Cruz ship. Ticket punched.

Been on it ever since I saw his first Benevidez fight in WEC and stuck with him through the injuries, pretty disappointed he's fighting Cody though. That said theres a chance this was the UFC's idea and you can't really say no to co-maining under Ronda and getting a cut of the PPV.

Shit I didn't know that was a thing. I think this has happened to me a few times and I just figured Sherdog was having technical issues or something lol.

Been on it ever since I saw his first Benevidez fight in WEC and stuck with him through the injuries, pretty disappointed he's fighting Cody though. That said theres a chance this was the UFC's idea and you can't really say no to co-maining under Ronda and getting a cut of the PPV.
<8>
A true fan! Glad to have you, bud. Yeeeah. I hear ya. I wouldn't be more disappointed if I wasn't fine with seeing Cody get outclassed in front of a monster audience :p

This picture is just so damn hilarious to me, hahaha :D

Young Dom enjoying the spoils of rising stardom :p

In! Dominick is taking the boy to school.

Back