" Held some pads for Joe and he kicks like a mule clean up that switch and he's a monster!" (video)

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Mark Coleman says Rogan's grappling is shit.
joe-rogan-coleman-660x400.jpg

The other guy has nice technique, Joe looks good for 60 or however old he is.

Why do sherdoggers obssess over rogan as a "fighter", is it some special achievment to say u can beat him up? Dudes a 50+ yrs old commentator/"comedian".

I find that inspires me to train. Guy is 49 I believe. Joe crushes 9 out of 10 guys walking down the street.

can you get teh dubs for accusing Rogan of being on roids? lol

HGH, TRT, and dick pills do wonders, even for an average Joe!

I dont get it shouldnt joe be better at this wasnt he like a tkd blackblet or something

Why do sherdoggers obssess over rogan as a "fighter", is it some special achievment to say u can beat him up? Dudes a 50+ yrs old commentator/"comedian".
Not a single person in this thread said anything even remotely close to such a statement.

Joe is teh most alpha manlet on the planet

I find that inspires me to train. Guy is 49 I believe. Joe crushes 9 out of 10 guys walking down the street.
9 out of ten guys walking down the street aren't on HGH steroids dick pills and God knows what other tainted supplements.
Lol

Joe Rogan was a world champion TKD competitor as a young man. He has black belts in BJJ and 10th planet JJ, and a blue belt in judo. He also has an amateur kickboxing record.

He is the result of a person being a millionaire who spends his money on training mixed martial arts and weed.

Joe could fuck some mothetfuckers up and if he had to he would've been able to defend himself against hot dog head Coleman.

tumblr_nb1ga8mDAm1rvcjd7o4_250.gif
tumblr_mvygr3y0hf1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_n381nd1ZE81ry1rm7o1_400.gif

68Wlw9.gif

tumblr_mwg4a6jY761ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

The guy has done some legit shit as a fighter too:

In his early teenage years, Rogan started to practice martial arts. At fourteen, he took upkarate[12] and began to compete in taekwondocompetitions; one time his teacher made Rogan, then a blue-belt, fight with black-belt students.[7] At nineteen, he won a US Open grand championship tournament, meaning that as a lightweight, he also defeated competitors of the middle and heavyweight classes. In addition, he was a full-contact champion for four consecutive years in Massachusetts and became an instructor in the sport.[7] He was also a kickboxer, holding an amateur record of 2-1.[14] Rogan retired from competition at 21[7] as he suffered from frequent headaches and feared worse injuries.[12]

Back