Conspiracy Theory

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Put on your tin hats everyone! I suspect that Dana White sent Shane Carwin over to Rizin to knock out Fedor. Thoughts?

Five years dana has waited for this moment. I bet Fedor declines the fight.

I got a better one:

Anderson and GSP were asked to carry their fights against the winners of the TUF Comeback season, and make it look competitive.
Both fought uncharacteristically and were terrible.
Anderson looked like a novice before he found the triangle.
GSP stood around picking his nose until Serra clipped him and finished him.

I just don't buy it with these two fights.

I doubt Fedor would fight Carwin. If he fights Carwin... I think he's making a serious mistake at this point in his career. Mababado essentially knocked Fedor out cold.

I said that some guy in another thread had AIDs, but I take it back. You have AIDs.

<5>

Put on your tin hats everyone! I suspect that Dana White sent Shane Carwin over to Rizin to knock out Fedor. Thoughts?

He could have found someone better than a 41 year old who hasn't fought for over 5 years if that was his plan.
Sending Chuck to Pride didn't work out so well, I think he learnt his lesson after that.

you mean the guy that MW Hendo on his roster KO'd? I doubt White is worried about Fedor these days.

Yup
you mean the guy that MW Hendo on his roster KO'd? I doubt White is worried about Fedor these days.
Yup!
If he thought carwin could win against a current top 15 he would have signed him.

Dana doesn't give a fuck about Fedor now. He'd still sign him if he could but that ship has sailed.

I think you might be on to something.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Dana couldn't care less for Fedor right now. He cared like 0,5% before the Maldonado fight. Now, if Fedor oaus to fight Dana will maybe, maybe, put him on some Fight Night prelims.

Does Dana White also hate Jason Ellis?

I doubt Fedor would fight Carwin. If he fights Carwin... I think he's making a serious mistake at this point in his career. Mababado essentially knocked Fedor out cold.
Who dafuq is Mababado? Sounds like a bad FMer, I mean MFer.

No idea how Carwin will look now but I think he would be a bad match up for Fedor.

Back