Karate hottie Michelle Waterson on "the MMA Hour" in case you missed her

Heeman knows how to make good thread.

If it's about a Wmma fighter, he always put a lots of pics.

That's how it's done folks. please take note!

I hope Selena Gomez start to train mma and Heeman decide to do a thread about her.

#makeithappenbabyjesus

Why oh why did she get that horrible tattoo on her oblique! :(

What an awesome start to the thread. Thank you TS

If it's about a Wmma fighter he always put a lot of pics.

He is pretty great. He posts a tweet or instagram post no one really gives a fuck about but then puts like 10 pics of the WMMA chick to more than make up for it

I'd rather she be on my . . .

He is pretty great. He posts a tweet or instagram post no one really gives a fuck about but then puts like 10 pics of the WMMA chick to more than make up for it

He knows what we like.

i agree with everything about this thread. heemman is the hero we need on sherdog
bless

If it's about a Wmma fighter, he always put a lots of pics.

Thanks guys for ur kind words.I appreciate them.Have fun:)

Why oh why did she get that horrible tattoo on her oblique! :(
I know right, because if you met a chick this hot and were about to bang and saw that tattoo you would...? That shit don't change a thing this is one sexy chick.

heemman, you sir, are a quality member of the Sherdog community.

She low key burns Vanzant quite badly in this.

Said Vanzant is green and not on her level and the kick to Bec was a lucky shot.

She's not wrong.

Also, we get Michelle imitating her Thai mother, which could be a comedy routine.

Has Heeman made a thread on Veronica Macedo (sp?)? She's my number one WMMA crush right now (pretty high on my crush-list period)

There was a thread on Veronica a while ago, not sure who made it, but there probably aren't many more pics to improve it with.

Has Heeman made a thread on Veronica Macedo (sp?)? She's my number one WMMA crush right now (pretty high on my crush-list period)

There was a thread on Veronica a while ago, not sure who made it, but there probably aren't many more pics to improve it with.
This the only thread i made for Veronica cause she's still on vacation somewhere in Holland.We're gonna have news about her soon so i will make a new thread at very first chance
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...holland-thinking-about-her-next-move.3373255/

Back