Most embarrassing 3 fight losing streak?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor was viewed as unbeatable prior to the Werdum fight. Not only did Werdum beat him ending his streak but he made him tap. Everyone loses eventually but Fedor went on to lose his next 2 fights as well. He lost to Bigfoot by doctor stoppage and then got KTFO against Hendo, a MW.

Is this the most embarrassing 3 fight losing streak in history? I think it is with Crocop's 3 losses in a row to Schaub, Mir, and Roy Nelson a close second.

I lost to my mother in law, wife, then sister.

Am i doing this right?

Someone hates Pride.

Ken Shamrock

Royce Gracie by TKO lol
Kimbo Slice by WWE fake fight
Mike Bourke by I don't even have a wiki page.

Fedor was viewed as unbeatable prior to the Werdum fight. Not only did Werdum beat him ending his streak but he made him tap. Everyone loses eventually but Fedor went on to lose his next 2 fights as well. He lost to Bigfoot by doctor stoppage and then got KTFO against Hendo, a MW.

Is this the most embarrassing 3 fight losing streak in history? I think it is with Crocop's 3 losses in a row to Schaub, Mir, and Roy Nelson a close second.
Alan Jouban, on his next fight with Platinum Perry he'll lose:
1. His conscience.
2. His modeling career.
3. His girl.

#PlatinumBless

Certainly following up your 10 yr goat streak with 3 losses is a huge letdown.

Chuck started going to sleep pretty consistently although it was against good comp.

The Weidman, Diaz, Bisping experience was certainly interesting for the Spider.

He also lost to Tito Ortiz upwards of 10 times in a row

Yeah. Anyone losing to Tito needs to retire. It has been the case for at least 10 years.

@ortizgnp

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

BJ Penn's stretch of losing to Nick, Rory and Frankie is one of the worst 3 performances I've seen from a former elite fighter.

Someone hates Pride.

Ken Shamrock

Royce Gracie by TKO lol
Ken didn't flop as soon as he hit a legit organisation like Fedor did, that was a huge embarrassment on Fedors part. Not to mention he wasn't an old timer like Ken is now.

image.jpeg

Trollollollollo. Troll.

Someone hates Pride.

Ken Shamrock

Royce Gracie by TKO lol
giphy.gif

BJ Penn's stretch of losing to Nick, Rory and Frankie is one of the worst 3 performances I've seen from a former elite fighter.

This was my first thought. Not that losses to those guys aren’t understandable. But it was how badly we was beaten.

Not "embarassing" per se, but Pettis getting dominated by RDA to lose his belt, then not being able to redeem himself against Eddie and just being held against the fence to being outclassed on the feet by Barboza was pretty disappointing.

Holy run on sentence..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back